Just a quick hello to everyone. I'm new to the site (and from the UK).
I recently got into cigars about 6 months ago now. I had only ever smoked a couple of cigars a few years prior. I never took note of their brand/names just picked a cigar for when my Brother passed his HGV (Lorry/Truck) Test, and then again for my Brothers Wedding. I got married 6 months ago, and realized I hadn't sparked up a celebratory cigar for my grand occasion. Whilst sourcing a cigar soon afterward I discovered a friend that was in to cigars - to which he then 'enlightened' me on the subject of cigars (humidors/storing them properly/brand names etc) which then sparked my interest!

Over the past 6 months I've tried a few cigars. I'm trying to find a favourite, to stock up on, as a treat or for special occasions.
So far I've tried:
- Oliva Serie V
- R&J Churchill
- Cohiba Robusto
- Partagas D4
- Por Larranga Petit Corona
- Bolivar Royal Corona
- Bolivar Belicosso Finos
- Hoy Epicure No.2
- Partagas Serie P No.2
- Siglo VI
- Montecristo Petit Edmundo
- Ramon Allones Specially Selected
- Cohiba Esplendidos

Quite a few! (Apologies for any misspelling)
The only one I thoroughly enjoyed, and smoked to the nub, was the Cohiba Robusto.
The next best I found was the Petit Edmundo.

I like a cigar to be creamy, with thick smoke, with a bit of a kick to it in a changing complex way.
I'm not too keen on the heavy tobacco taste, or when a cigar is over spicey on the tongue.

In the humidor at the moment, are a few more of the above plus:
- Cohiba Secretos
- Cohiba Piramides
- Cohiba Behike 52
- Partagas Lusitanias
- Montecristo No.2

I enjoy reading reviews on cigars, and have spotted a few more I'd like to eventually try

However what would be nice, is to find a favourite and stock up on at least 10 or 25!

Regards,
Simon