Thread: Wounded Warrior Event - Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will and Dan, it was great meeting you guys. Will, you have a beautiful family. You're very blessed bud. That event is simply out of this world, I highly recommend getting to it. Charlie does and outstanding job with everything and it shows. I hope to make this event a habit and hopefully some of you guys can make it out next year.

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Thumbs up

Thank you all from Beth and I, it truly was an amazing day. The weather was perfect, the beer, booze, BBQ and of course the cigars were all to notch. It was great to see everyone and I'm glad to hear that all made it home safe and sound. There's no way that we can top it next year, we'll simply have to replicate it some how. We did a final count yesterday and after everything, we raised well over 18K, yeah baby........

Until the next, thank you all again.

Clint - It was great meeting you as well.

Charlie - Another great event. Perfect weather, plentiful food & drink, great smokes, and awesome people. Is it too early to RSVP for next year?

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Irish79 View Post
    Clint - It was great meeting you as well.

Charlie - Another great event. Perfect weather, plentiful food & drink, great smokes, and awesome people. Is it too early to RSVP for next year?
    Not at all brother, glad that you had a great time and hopefully next year will be as successful as this one was........

Thread Information