Thread: Another FNG

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Another FNG

Hey guys, My name is Jesse and I'm a 29 year old Police Officer from Volusia County Florida. I'm new to the site and new to cigar smoking. I've literally only had two cigars in my life, a Romeo Y Julieto 1875 (i think it was) and a La Aroma De Cuba EE in the past weeks. Still learning a lot about the different types, sizes, origins, proper etiquette, etc...there's quite a bit to learn but I'm enjoying it.

The main reason I recently started trying cigars (which is kind of silly) is because my new home I recently purchased has a decked out cigar/wine room in it. I enjoy wine, bourbon, and am a bit of a craft beer geek so I thought why not try a few cigars. I've enjoyed the ones I've tried so far and feel lucky to have such a badass room to enjoy them in. I've only smoked 2 cigars like I said as a weekend thing so I'm not really even sure what I'm into yet. I've already gathered a small list of brands to try based on this site but any suggestions are definitely welcome.

Cheers!

My cigar room I dont really deserve, LOL. *old pics I took with phone before buying the place*

Last edited by fiveoh; 01-18-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Thread Information