Thread: trade question

1. Default trade question

i came across this craiglist ad and was wanting some feedback on whether its worth it or not....for the entire bundle im offering a used Springfield XD 40. Any help would be much appreciated...I'm new to the game.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/bar/3552867149.html

For fake Cuban cigars?

3. Default

What George Johnson said. No way those are real Cohibas
    The older I get ,the better I was

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    What George Johnson said. No way those are real Cohibas
    Thanks for the heads up. Just for future reference. Why are they unmistakably fake?

Quote Originally Posted by fiveoh View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Just for future reference. Why are they unmistakably fake?

The first big clue - the Cohiba Esplendido is the most often faked Cuban cigar (followed by the Montecristo #2).

The way they're packaged is big clue #2.

The best way I can describe it.... You see enough fakes - there's no doubt when you see 'em.

Take our word for it - walk as far away from those cigars as you can. You're much better off going to your local shop and buying out their bargain bin rather than buy those fake cigars....

I am currently on deployment, so I live on my ship, DDG 86 USS Shoup

Haha, the "one Bacardi mini" airplane bottle is crackin me up. I dont get why this guy just bundled all this stuff together, looking to trade it all for a new phone... I mean if he gets it, good on him, but the single airplane bottle of Bacardi is hilarious

Thats the deal breaker for me in trades... No bacardi mini, NO TRADE

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    The first big clue - the Cohiba Esplendido is the most often faked Cuban cigar (followed by the Montecristo #2).

The way they're packaged is big clue #2.

The best way I can describe it.... You see enough fakes - there's no doubt when you see 'em.

Take our word for it - walk as far away from those cigars as you can. You're much better off going to your local shop and buying out their bargain bin rather than buy those fake cigars....
    Oh I'm definitely taking your advice. That's why I came on here. Thanks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apostle228 View Post
    Haha, the "one Bacardi mini" airplane bottle is crackin me up. I dont get why this guy just bundled all this stuff together, looking to trade it all for a new phone... I mean if he gets it, good on him, but the single airplane bottle of Bacardi is hilarious

Thats the deal breaker for me in trades... No bacardi mini, NO TRADE
    I know, I LOL'd at that too...totally random.

Thread Information