Well, I had to do it... Curiosity got the best of me... I had never tried an Acid, but everywhere I read I saw that they were bashed on and people said they were gross, abominations to tobacco, that sort of thing... So naturally, that made me want to try one to see what the fuss was all about. So, I bought an Acid Toast. I figured, hell lets see for myself why these get such a bad rep...

I was astonished. It was disgusting! It tasted like rotten, acrid sweet tea... Before I lit it up I had a taste of the cap and thought it was pleasant but as soon as I took a few puffs on it I felt like I wanted to be done I forced myself to smoke it just about half way down to see if it would get any better but it just didnt.

Im not too experianced... but I feel like I can safely say that has to either be an aquired taste or something that it takes a different, unusual sort of preference to enjoy. I certqainly agree with every negetive thing I have read and heard about them now... Maybe in a year or two I will try again and see if they are any different. Are they all like this? Theres so many blends by Acid that I wonder if they all taste that gross or if some of them actually have a decent flavor to them.... Im not willing to put my money on the line to test that theory, haha, but maybe someday I will feel adventerous enough to try a different one from them.

Now that all that has been said... The cigar DID seem well constructed, burned evenly for the half that I smoked, and had a good draw... Just not my cup of tea on flavor.