Thread: Catmoon Media Cigar Related Books

1. Default Catmoon Media Cigar Related Books

Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Craig and I have a small but growing Publishing company named Catmoon Media. A little less than a year old, I appreciate being able to post info about our books on this forum (our marketing budget is very small). I'm a filmmaker with a background in Land Surveying/Mapping, and have written a few history articles in the past, as well as screenplays and a couple of pilots for TV. I have also written two books that are in our collection. You can check us out at http://www.facebook.com/CatmoonMedia

We have two books that are Cigar related by an author named Tabakmann.

The first is Inside Cuban Cigars, our best selling book to date. It's an essay type look at Cuban tobacco strains, farming techniques, manufacture and business side of Habanos.
    In Paperback, Nook and Kindle. Take a look:
    http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Cuban-C...dp/0615663362/

The second is a new book entitled The Havana Cigar Tour. It's a cigar-centric travel guide for Havana Cuba, with a complete listing of cigar shops, factories, cigar prices, cigar(men) related sights and a "how to" guide for travelers in the USA to visit Cuba.
    In Paperback, Nook and Kindle. Take a look: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615758924/

2. Default

Amazon has featured the second book by Tabakmann, The Havana Cigar Tour. They have it on sale for only $9.56 (34% off). A few things to note about the book, even if you don't plan to go soon, there's a section featuring all of the top rollers such as Cueto, Hamlet and La China along with cigar shops and Havana pricing.

Thanks to all who have purchased a copy, sales are going great!

I've also tried to convince Tabakmann into letting us publish his other book, Inside Cuban Cigars, in black and white to help lower the printing cost. He said no because he feels the color is needed for a lot of the info.

Also, Tabakmann is considering a writing a third book about some of the famous (and infamous) Cuban cigar people and stories connected with Habanos. Some scandle related materials too!

Blog Entries

Looks like a pretty cool book Catmoon (Inside Cuban Cigars). I was able to get a "preview" on the Amazon site of some pages and it looks very informative. Thanks for signing up over here and please tell rastacat I said he's a dick.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-22-2013 at 03:33 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Thanks. It's our best selling book.

From some of the emails we have been getting, it's being used to help some people "date" boxes and determine purchases of older cigars, since the book describes good and bad years due to crop failures, tobacco strains and so on.

I've heard of Rastacat on some of the other forums, but I don't know him. I do know Tiny Tim, he lives nearby. A good guy.

5. Default

I wanted to say thank you to all who have bought a copy of The Havana Cigar Guide. It's now the 3rd best selling book about Havana on Amazon.com. We are also selling very well in the UK, Italy and Japan.

Thread Information