Thread: new guy (intro)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default new guy (intro)

What sup guys/girls im 18 and im from california. right after i turned 18 i got really into the cigar world. right now im trying to find the perfect cigar or cigarets for me, something for a newbie something sweet like honey. ive recently been smoking these skinny type cigars called black n milds and i like em a lot. i also have smoked cigarillos another skinny type of cigar except these ones are fruity flavored. im looking for a cigar thats not too big and not expensive and also any cigaret brands that make unfiltered low tar cigarets.

Quote Originally Posted by ktrop14 View Post
    What sup guys/girls im 18 and im from california. right after i turned 18 i got really into the cigar world. right now im trying to find the perfect cigar or cigarets for me, something for a newbie something sweet like honey. ive recently been smoking these skinny type cigars called black n milds and i like em a lot. i also have smoked cigarillos another skinny type of cigar except these ones are fruity flavored. im looking for a cigar thats not too big and not expensive and also any cigaret brands that make unfiltered low tar cigarets.
    I think you may have stumbled onto the wrong forum. We don't generally discuss Black and Milds, Swisher Sweets, White Owls or other "gas station" cigar brands. The kinds of cigars we generally discuss retail for $5 each or more. We really do not discuss smoking "cigarets" - fine cigars and cigarettes are not even close...

I wish I could help you to find the right forum - but I'm not really familiar with any of those kinds of "cigars" or who would be discussing them....

Good luck!
    Last edited by ggiese; 02-01-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I think you may have stumbled onto the wrong forum. We don't generally discuss Black and Milds, Swisher Sweets, White Owls or other "gas station" cigar brands. The kinds of cigars we generally discuss retail for $5 each or more. We really do not discuss smoking cigarettes - fine cigars and cigarettes are not even close...

I wish I could help you to find the right forum - but I'm not really familiar with any of those kinds of "cigars" or who would be discussing them....

Good luck!
    Oh, c'mon, I'm sure you've given a few of those kind of cigar smokers a ride in the backseat in your day.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Oh, c'mon, I'm sure you've given a few of those kind of cigar smokers a ride in the backseat in your day.
    LOL!!!

...and sure miss having discussions about using a fresh apple as a makeshift pipe, or using dryer sheets in a toilet paper tube as a way of masking my smoke!!!

I'm also grateful we had our Grape White Owl discussions outside of the confines of this forum. I could have been considered a hypocrite!
    Last edited by ggiese; 02-01-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Thread Information