Thread: Helllo from socal

1. Default Helllo from socal

Hello everyone im new here i been smoking cigars for about 2 years now smoke on my days off from work . My favorite is acid toast and cold ya i know people don't like them but i do ;) my nick name is tap out because i use to train for mma till i cut my tendons in my left hand and it Never healed right so ya thanks guys for having me hope to learn allot here

Blog Entries

What's "mma?"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

mixed martial arts,basically thug fighting
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    mixed martial arts,basically thug fighting
    Oh, is that the UFC $hit Syd used to ramble on about way back?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Default

Ya ,its for guys with small penises and fantasize about being some kind of kung fu spiderman marvel comic character that is so bad ass bla bla bla
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Tapout?

Blog Entries

tappedout, I found something for you:

Allow me to elaborate, on the more reputable internet forum discussion boards (not just for cigars but for all interests) the use of proper spelling, grammar, proper punctuation, etc., are generally good things to do. Now don't get me wrong, we're not a bunch of ivy league, prep school, rich kid, elitists snobs here but we appreciate people taking the time to not write like dyslexic grade school morons.

When you sign up here and no one knows anything about you, you make a horrible first impression when you write the way you do, it makes you look either very lazy, very stupid and/or very immature. Now, no one is perfect when it comes to writing, spelling and correct use of the King's English but c'mon man, you're not even in the ball park yet.

If you like Acids then that's your choice, if you want to join in or start discussions here about UFC, WWE, MoMA or whatever then great, I'll just keep to myself because I can't stand acids and I intensely dislike UFC $hit, fake wrestling and modern art.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-24-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Just wondering.....how did you cut tendons in your left hand? Now, I'm pretty ignorant about UFC but I don't think knives are allowed.

I take it "socal" is Southern California? I had to think about that for a while because being from the other side of the continent, California doesn't come to my mind first when I see "socal." A couple of my favorite punk bands are from Southern California, Social Distortion, Left Alone, the Briggs and Flogging Molly. Have you ever heard of any of them and if so, is that your kind of music or is this yet another area where we have nothing in common?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

9. Default

I cut my tendons by leanings on a glass table and my hand went the it. There isn't knifes in mma people train for long period of time to be good at what u do i trained for about 10 years .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tapout24 View Post
    There isn't knifes in mma .
    Ya don't say?

This is already painful. How old are you? Who taught you English? I know the schools are bad here in California but damn.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Just wondering.....how did you cut tendons in your left hand? Now, I'm pretty ignorant about UFC but I don't think knives are allowed.

I take it "socal" is Southern California? I had to think about that for a while because being from the other side of the continent, California doesn't come to my mind first when I see "socal." A couple of my favorite punk bands are from Southern California, Social Distortion, Left Alone, the Briggs and Flogging Molly. Have you ever heard of any of them and if so, is that your kind of music or is this yet another area where we have nothing in common?
    Glad to see someone with some music taste on here.

Thread Information