Thread: Yes, you saw it right. No longer in Oregon.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Well here is a little bit of an update for everyone who wants to know what is going on with me. I am now a driver for Yellow Cab in Pinellas county Florida. It has been fun and interesting work so far. Thank God for GPS and customers giving directions... it has made the stress of doing the job much more tolerable. I am now renting a house in clearwater florida and I like it so far. All I can say is what a total contrast from where I was before in John Day Oregon. Well I hope everyone is doing good, I have not been on a lot recently. But I have been enjoying the beautiful weather and the plethora of things to do down here. Thanks again for your listening ears. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Well here is a little bit of an update for everyone who wants to know what is going on with me. I am now a driver for Yellow Cab in Pinellas county Florida. It has been fun and interesting work so far. Thank God for GPS and customers giving directions... it has made the stress of doing the job much more tolerable. I am now renting a house in clearwater florida and I like it so far. All I can say is what a total contrast from where I was before in John Damy Oregon. Well I hope everyone is doing good, I have not been on a lot recently. But I have been enjoying the beautiful weather and the plethora of things to do down here. Thanks again for your listening ears. Roger.
    Sounds like a Billy Joel song I know...

Glad to hear all is well. The weather sure is nice, but damn do they have the bugs and alligators in Florida!

Take good care of yourself Roger...

Thread Information