Views:	503 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	3338Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0414.JPG 
Views:	548 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	3339

Here's my new coolerador.
    Our house never gets below 75 in the winter and 78 in the summer. I haven't really worried about it up till now. But, I'm accumulating a pretty good collection and was worried about the elevated temperatures.
    I picked up the 70 qt. cooler at Walmart for $40. I used my driver reward points for a soft sided plug-into-your-cigarette-lighter cooler from the truck stop. My son and I took the cooling unit out of the soft cooler, cut out spot for it in the lid of the big cooler, and added a fan to the inside. My son had a temperature control that we plugged the cooling unit into. Added 1 1/2 lbs. of Heartfelt beads in two bags and filled it with boxes. It's working like a charm.
    Last edited by ash13brook; 03-25-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Matt

" I enjoy the smell of a good cigar." - Amanda Benefiel (my late Grandmother)

Quote Originally Posted by ash13brook View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0413.JPG 
Views:	503 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	3338Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0414.JPG 
Views:	548 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	3339

Here's my new coolerador.
    Our house never gets below 75 in the winter and 78 in the summer. I haven't really worried about it up till now. But, I'm accumulating a pretty good coolection and was worried about the elevated temperatures.
    I picked up the 70 qt. cooler at Walmart for $40. I used my driver reward points for a soft sided plug-into-your-cigarette-lighter cooler from the truck stop. My son and I took the cooling unit out of the soft cooler, cut out spot for it in the lid of the big cooler, and added a fan to the inside. My son had a temperature control that we plugged the cooling unit into. Added 1 1/2 lbs. of Heartfelt beads in two bags and filled it with boxes. It's working like a charm.
    Nice setup!

Your son is a fucking genius! But all jokes aside, good job looks pretty cool. Had to edit forgot to press the preview button, damnit!!!

Blog Entries

He went to an engineering school, so nothing gets built on a simple scale. I should get something from it. It cost 130 large to send him to school, AND he was smoking Padron Anniversaries in college on my dime. That last thing is what might qualify him as a genius!
    Matt

" I enjoy the smell of a good cigar." - Amanda Benefiel (my late Grandmother)

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Nice job. It really is the best bang for the buck. It will serve you well... mine has.
    Just another day at the office!

Blog Entries

He went to an engineering school, so nothing gets built on a simple scale. I should get something from it. It cost 130 large to send him to school, AND he was smoking Padron Anniversaries in college on my dime. That last thing is what might qualify him as a genius!
    LMAO!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

130 grand wow. I am a father of twin girls (3 years old) at 26, I guess I should start saving up :). But honestly I dont know you from a hole in a wall, But your son is blessed to have a dad like you, you have no clue how many kids I teach who come fron single homes, dad is in jail/ or left mom. I have a lot of respect for men like you and padrons? Can I come over haha

Agreed..

Thread Information