Thread: Gurkha Beauty.. WTF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gurkha Beauty.. WTF

Omg what a piece of shit cigar. Bought a five pack at CI. They've been in the humidor for about two weeks and decided to try one today...awful. Had to double triple pull to get smoke..had to cut like three times and see if this is was the problem...at this point I'm so upset I'm thinking about going to the local firehouse and given the four I have left to the firefighters... Awful my jaw hurts from so much pulling p.s should I just let these pieces of crap age?
    Last edited by mjavier8; 03-18-2013 at 08:43 PM.

If they're no good, why would you pawn them off on someone else? Let alone some firemen. Try another one, and anonymously drop off a box of Padrons to your local firehouse tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    If they're no good, why would you pawn them off on someone else? Let alone some firemen. Try another one, and anonymously drop off a box of Padrons to your local firehouse tomorrow.

Ill try another one and see. Just figured I'm so upset I don't even want them in the humi. Padrons? Which ones, ill just buy them for myself lol. Btw what type of Maduro is that your smoking in your picture?

cigars are by nature bunched and rolled up tight. massage that lady between a finger and thumb, just don't get too rough.

Quote Originally Posted by FightingFish View Post
    cigars are by nature bunched and rolled up tight. massage that lady between a finger and thumb, just don't get too rough.
    ... Agree lol. What sickens me is that it's a Gurkha.. I never have these issues with partagas, avos, davidoff's, Fuentes or even Ashtons. Tomorrow was thinking of having an Alec Bradley black market Gordo, but I'll try another Gurkrap and see if the draw improves. What's so funny is that this weekend I was having a smoke with an old timer at my local shop and Gurkhas popped up and he immediately says "I don't smoke those anymore, their producing so many cigars, I've notice the change over the years." Ouchhh

Quote Originally Posted by mjavier8 View Post
    ... Agree lol. What sickens me is that it's a Gurkha.. :
    I've never had a Gurk ya. Sounds like a prank or somethin.

edit:
    Gurkha [ˈgʊəkɑː ˈgɜːkə]
    n pl -khas, -kha
    1. (Social Science / Peoples) a member of a Hindu people, descended from Brahmins and Rajputs, living chiefly in Nepal, where they achieved dominance after being driven from India by the Muslims
    2. (Military) a member of this people serving as a soldier in the Indian or British army

sounds similar to Sherpa. watched a great bbc doc about that job the other day. much respect.
    Last edited by FightingFish; 03-19-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Spreading the pain is philanthropy?

Thread Information