Thread: Gurkhas... now this!!!!!

Default Gurkhas... now this!!!!!

Usps lost my heartfelt beads package... Holy crap what a week, first the gurkrap now this. Pay 30 bucks for express mail to arrive monday, going on wednesday and no luck.. And they cant locate the package which heartfelt put in their hands on friday... Un real

Wife just told me the package came and she send me a picture, these beads sure look cool ;) hopefully tey work ok

Holy crap. Got home my humidor was at 62% for two days now, took out those bullshit sticks and prepped the heartfelts an hour and a half later took out a cigar, and the humi was at 66%, thank you gentleman for putting me onto this great product!
    Last edited by mjavier8; 03-21-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Blog Entries

I know I'm busting up a beautiful thing by replying here, but have quite a one man show going on in this thread. Impressive. I will get back out of the way now so you may carry on now. So, carry on now.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I know I'm busting up a beautiful thing by replying here, but have quite a one man show going on in this thread. Impressive. I will get back out of the way now so you may carry on now. So, carry on now.
    Thanks beefy!!!

Oh no!!! Beefy come back!!!!!

Blog Entries

Don't worry about the 62%. I use 60% beads and my cigars smoke fine.
    Matt

" I enjoy the smell of a good cigar." - Amanda Benefiel (my late Grandmother)

Thread Information