Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Gnome Wimbel Dazlwobble Vacation Pass 2013

Wimbel really has taken a beating during this trip. I don't think he'll ever leave the back yard again!
    Yay! Cigars!

Wimbel Dazlwobble and I spent some time together today. After a week of rain in the Eugene valley, we finally got a sunny day. Wimbel and I decided it would be best spent running up Skinner's Butte. Wimbel was interested in seeing the city from above, and since the town was built between two buttes we had the perfect view.

After taking the first picture the clouds overhead covered the sun and the valley was darkened.

From this view, we could also see Spencer's Butte on the other side of Eugene.

Wimbel also thought it would be a good idea to check out the home of the Oregon Ducks, so we drove over to Autzen Stadium. He told me he wants to come back during football season to see the Ducks' speedy offense.

More to come during day 2. Wimbel was a little tired from his facial reconstruction surgery...
    Last edited by Cody44; 06-27-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    "It was a pleasure to burn." - Ray Bradbury

Awesome pictures cody, love the city! Glad Wimbel had access to the best plastic surgeon in Eugene! No pun intended!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

As soon as Cody is done posting his photos I will start a new poll thread where we will choose the winner of the photo contest. So guys, when you have a chance email me your favorite photo so we can slowly finish this up
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I'm done posting pictures, the other ones I took didn't turn out. Thanks again for letting me hang out with Wimbel!
    "It was a pleasure to burn." - Ray Bradbury

Blog Entries

Hey guys, I found a picture of Wimbel in his younger days. It seems he was quite the stud.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo copy.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	3528

Thread Information