Thread: Ohhh yea!!! Davidoff baby :)

Default Ohhh yea!!! Davidoff baby :)

Bought me some 3000's and 1000's both five packs 10 cigars $168 ouchhhh fuck it I love davidoff. Anyone else share the same love for davidoff?

Blog Entries

The Millenium is the one I'm planning to try one of these days.
    Hey, mjavier8, when I was a kid and you walked by the teachers lounge, if the door opened, smoke would roll out of there like the place was on fire. I don't suppose you get to smoke in there anymore, do you?
    Matt

" I enjoy the smell of a good cigar." - Amanda Benefiel (my late Grandmother)

Quote Originally Posted by ash13brook View Post
    The Millenium is the one I'm planning to try one of these days.
    Hey, mjavier8, when I was a kid and you walked by the teachers lounge, if the door opened, smoke would roll out of there like the place was on fire. I don't suppose you get to smoke in there anymore, do you?
    What??? Are you serious??? Lol holy cow. Its funny that you mention that because earlier this year, our principal told all our staff "if you guys are going to smoke outside it has to be across the street and not on the same block, as we have staff taking kids out to recess, they cannot second hand smoke" lol. Hopefully this answers your question. Wow that must have been a cool era. Haha smoking in the teachers lounge, kids are off here for a week in nyc so im taking advantage of this lol about to have me a 3000 mille series.

Blog Entries

Where'd you buy them?

I'm a big Davidoff fan but the thousand series are my least favorite because they're probably the mildest. I like the Anniversary, the Gran Cru, the Special series, the Millenniums and the Puro D'Oro.

EDIT: The Classics are milder than the thousand series so they're my least favorite Davidoff.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-27-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Where'd you buy them?

I'm a big Davidoff fan but the thousand series are my least favorite because they're probably the mildest. I like the Anniversary, the Gran Cru, the Special series, the Millenniums and the Puro D'Oro.
    I bought them at the Davidoff store on columbus circle. I saw the anniversario #1, 50 dollars a stick, that is one good looking cigar. Guy at davidoff told me he had the chance to try one while watching a football game and lasted him 2 quarters (about an hour and a half) burning even and just great draws. Cant wait to try one.

Quote Originally Posted by mjavier8 View Post
    I bought them at the Davidoff store on columbus circle. I saw the anniversario #1, 50 dollars a stick, that is one good looking cigar. Guy at davidoff told me he had the chance to try one while watching a football game and lasted him 2 quarters (about an hour and a half) burning even and just great draws. Cant wait to try one.
    Ouch $50, do you ever order from the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Spice View Post
    Ouch $50, do you ever order from the internet?
    I actually have ordered from CI, but I also do hit up a lot of shops in nyc, sometimes I do not have patience and want my cigars on the same day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mjavier8 View Post
    Personally I think the Double R (a Special series as opposed to an Aniversario series) is a better cigar. It's a 7 1/2" x 50 while the Aniversario #1 is 8 5/8" x 48 so the Aniversario will take longer to smoke. I like the Aniversario #3 which actually is very similar to the Double R.

I've been to the Columbus Circle shop a couple of times but I like the one on Madison Avenue because it's bigger and the lounge is larger as well. Both of the Cigar Inn shops, midtown at 2nd and 54th and the one on Lenox Hill at 1st and 71st are authorized Davidoff dealers and stay open past 7:00 pm so those are my preferred places to by Davidoffs in Manhattan.

I pretty much like all the Davidoffs and will mix up my selections based on what I want at that particular time however generally, my order from most to least favorite is :

1. Gran Cru
    2. Special
    3. Millennium
    4. Aniversario
    5. Puro D'Oro
    6. Thousand
    7. Classic
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information