Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offical "I'm a newbie" Thread

Default Offical "I'm a newbie" Thread

Hello men, women, assclowns.

I've heard some things about this board and thought I'd get in the fun! Some of you know me, I recall seeing a few of you from other boards. Just thought I'd say hey. I'm from TN, anyone else near Chattanooga?

KB

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Hello men, women, assclowns.

I've heard some things about this board and thought I'd get in the fun! Some of you know me, I recall seeing a few of you from other boards. Just thought I'd say hey. I'm from TN, anyone else near Chattanooga?

KB

Hell I didn't know Chatanooga was near anything. Let me be the first to greet you in the proper manner.

Welcome KB

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Hell I didn't know Chatanooga was near anything. Let me be the first to greet you in the proper manner.

Welcome KB

Welcome TN, hope you enjoy the smooth waters of cigarsmokers.com, we knocked the rapids out of the ride earlier this month
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Who let the Lily Dipper in here?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

There goes the neighborhood.....................

Blog Entries

Now he shows up

Where in hell were ya during Scotty's tenure here?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

8. Default

Well Hell, since you mentioned assclowns by title, I guess I will welcome you as well, cause I are one!

Welcome KB

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Well Hell, since you mentioned assclowns by title, I guess I will welcome you as well, cause I are one!

Welcome KB

Wrong again dumbshit!

Assclownitis has become such a chronic condition with you, that you are now officially a ColonClown.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Gramps told me about running him off.... COME BACK SCOTTY! that little mother
    needs an ass whooping, southern style. And I don't mean Deliverance!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan

Wrong again dumbshit!

Assclownitis has become such a chronic condition with you, that you are now officially a ColonClown.
    Are you sure? My wife says I am just a Simi-colon Clown but ;Clown doesn't make any smilies.

Oh, BTW Kayakinboy, Scotty looks to be hangin out at CW, the mods over there appear to be protecting him from that Baaaad Ole Putty Tat
    Last edited by RealPurobrat; 07-28-2005 at 10:44 AM.

Default leghumper.com

I found the perfect shirt for scotty, but I'm keeping whats in it

(tired to up load pic but it was to large and I don't have an art program to change it at the office)

http://leghumper.com/lhvix/sandy/ext...intshirt05.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    I found the perfect shirt for scotty, but I'm keeping whats in it

(tired to up load pic but it was to large and I don't have an art program to change it at the office)

http://leghumper.com/lhvix/sandy/ext...intshirt05.jpg
    You're just glamorizing leg-humping, damn it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Are you sure? My wife says I am just a Simi-colon Clown but ;Clown doesn't make any smilies.

Oh, BTW Kayakinboy, Scotty looks to be hangin out at CW, the mods over there appear to be protecting him from that Baaaad Ole Putty Tat
    Oh, Scotty's not as safe as you or he would think...

Me smells scotty's flesh getting ready to ROAST!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    You're just glamorizing leg-humping, damn it!!!
    Hey what can I say, I typed in the domain, never had before, and that's what I found. I can tell you one thing, even though I have never seen scotty, I would much rather have her humping my leg.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Hey what can I say, I typed in the domain, never had before, and that's what I found. I can tell you one thing, even though I have never seen scotty, I would much rather have her humping my leg.

I wouldn't have bitched if she was leg humping!!!

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

I wouldn't have bitched if she was leg humping!!!
    sometimes i feel like i'm around a bunch of elementary students,and i feel at home,thanks
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

19. Default

welcome aboard bro, glad to see yah made it to our neck fo the woods. Im sure youll enjoy it. Im a good couple hour drive from tennesse but head up that way a couple times a year.

K&P

20. Default

Oh, Scotty's not as safe as you or he would think...
    Of that I have no doubt. Better him than me

Thread Information