I've been smoking cigars for over 20 years and many of the old brands are gone, being made by somebody else which totally changed the flavor or simply not as good as they used to be. I have been a loyal Fuente/Newman smoker for years and love the Don Carlos, Opus X, Diamond Crown, and others. I also smoke a lot of the Oliva Connecticut Robusto, the San Louis Rey Rothchild Natural, some San Cristobal and Tatujuate.

I am looking for a medium bodied cigar with a very spicy mixed with sweet flavor that will stay consistent to the end and not get harsh. I prefer Robusto sizes but also Double Robusto, Toro and Figurado shapes. I don't care what the blend is particularly but am most interested in a mix of full flavor and excellent burn. I have not smoked many good brands such as Rocky Patel, Ashton, Padron and others. I do not like earthy, salty or leathery flavors but more of a chocolate, cinnamon, sweet cream, berry or something similar to that. Do you know of any cigars that have a similar blend that I am looking for in the sizes I described? I don't want to pay more than $10.00 a stick but would go as high as $15.00 if the cigar is really top notch. I know there are hundreds of smokers on this board that smoke virtually ever major brand out there so I am asking for a recommendation based on what I've shared. I am anxious to hear what you fellow cigar lovers have to say. Thanks for reading this and the top three cigars I pick based on your recommendation will get something from me for participating. So pull out your cigar logs and into your humidor to see what you would recommend.

Thanks Much

Big Dog