Thread: Unspoken rules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kevin - No one even chastised me on CP for messing with Kendall here. They didn't even touch it. it goes with what I said a while back. Kendall is not as respected as he believes. And fishy completely miscalculated the membership here. Shame on him if he's not that bright...

Nope - i'm sure he did not realize it when he started this venture, but fishy made a big mistake. Hopefully he gets it now or things could get much worse. the first session is always a warning of things yet to come. And if his buddies want to come here and play silly games like Kendall - more power to them. Those that matter at CP are tuned into the silliness.
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-02-2013 at 09:31 AM.

2. Default

I don't think many of the newer members at CP realize the ramifications of Fishy's behavior. They're just naive and clueless.

Doc
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

3. Default

Kind of like standing in a crowd and whipping out your dick and nobody notices except some old woman who just points and laughs
    The older I get ,the better I was

I thought this would follow the typical flow of a melt down thread, new person whines about community and members here. Gets put in place, responds by announcing how important he is to the world. Giving us all a hearty laugh before closing the show with tears and fireworks for all to enjoy.

Instead it gets even funnier as he begs for help on another forum.

Thread Information