Tunes: N/A
Date Smoked: 5/9/13

Wrapper: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Draw: Medium
Burn: Ok
Misc: n/a

Pre-light: Colorado maduro shade wrapper. Nice construction with a smooth texture wrapper. Minimal veins and leathery tobacco and a cedar scent. Sweet tobacco on the cut prelight taste.

PL

Light: Easy, using a Bic. Solid medium draw.

1st 3rd: Spicy and oily. Sweet tobacco, but over shadowed right now, by spice. Some subtle toasted cashew flavor, or something. Like smoky caramel. Maybe I’m off… A nice background flavor. Settles into a nice smooth, but spicy balance.

Ash: Good structure, smooth texture, light gray with some yellowing. Holds on for 1 ¼”

2nd 3rd: Had to relight, I guess I neglected it. Yeah, a nice sweet tobacco with spice. Stronger, like the regular Cain line. Kind of too strong on the retrohale. Woodsy, nutty flavors. Medium to full body, and full flavor.

3rd 3rd: Good balance. A finicky lancer requiring attention and a couple of relights, but not a big deal. Nice sweet, white pepper spice with woodsy notes, and nice flavors.

Overall impression: Good cigar. Not sure I’m going to search more out, though. I understand they’re a limited release.
Will