I played at least 2-3 times a week all through junior and senior high school, and probably once / twice a month through my 30's.....then gave it up. I could consistently shoot in the mid-eighties, with the every now and then shitty round of 90+. Not sure why I quit playing, maybe change in priorities, lack of time....whatever. Sold my clubs in a garage sale 3 or 4 years ago.

I started getting interested in playing again a few weeks ago after listening to the guys in the office talk about it. Borrowed an extra set of clubs from our sales guy and went to the range a couple of times. Dammit man, it was like riding a bike. No, my shots weren't dead-center, and I have somehow acquired a fade with the driver where my natural shot was always a draw. No toppers......no dribblers.....no mad slices or shanks....and no whiff's! I've been to the range a few times, and the putting greens once. Man, I sucked ass at putting.

So, I bought a new set of clubs last weekend since it was "end of season" sale time. I'll hit the range with them this afternoon.
WTF, I need the exercise, the stretching will be good for the back, the walking will hopefully tone up my calves...aaaaand you can still smoke cigars on the courses around here.