Thread: TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Free Cigar Giveaway!

tobaccoworld Guest

Default TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Free Cigar Giveaway!

Enter for your chance to win a FREE Cigar Cutter and 3 Premium Cigars (Owners Choice). Contest ends on 8/14/05. Please only enter once and good luck!

http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/giveaway.htm

tobaccoworld Guest

If you haven't already done so, you have 3 days left to enter our contest.

Good luck and have a nice day!

tobaccoworld Guest

Congratulations to Robert Marcroft from Indiana for winning our contest! Look for more contests to get posted on our site in coming weeks!

I'll never buy from you or recommend your site...now STOP sending me your friggin SPAM!!!

Have you just been going through sites harvesting emails!?! I think so!!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

Mr Jerry can you please fill the newbs in on your experience please?

Tobaccoworld has sent me several emails SPAMS containing the same information that they post on several sites...this is NOT a good way of going business, unless you're aim is to offer
    Víagra Onlíne, Rolex watches, 3.2% APR loans or to "Increase Your Size and Your Power".

I've NEVER sent spam to any of my clients, and I never will. The people at TW Cigars have indeed been harvesting names and email address from several cigar site. That's really quite a bad way to do business. No introduction, no first or last name...they just appeared out of the blue.

There are only a few things that really get me mad...and SPAM emails is one of them.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

thanks for posting your experience Mr. Jerry

Not a very good way to get new business! Quality retailers don't have a need to send out spam and still they get repeat business.

Blog Entries

His shipping charges are outrageous. UPS Ground for ONE box was going to be $12.50
    This guy sure looks like a scammer to me.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

tobaccoworld Guest

MrJerry is the one spamming.. He posted this on every site we advertise on... Here is my reply to his statements.

Our company doesn't spam. We have strict policies against harassing people with emails. And I must say... You are very rude. Did you call us? Did you email us? No because I would have spoken to you personally and I would have been more than happy to figure out how you ever got an email from us in the first place.

I don't even know what harvesting emails is.... So no we don't do it. If you have a problem, act like an adult and speak to us instead of posting your bs complaints on forums.

My telephone number is 888-20-CIGAR and ask to speak with Maarit.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

tough not to be able to back that up . . . good sign in my book . . . giving the number and all that is

I just got off the phone with Maarit and let her know that I was indeed very sorry for the posts made on this and other cigar bb's.

It seems that there are TWO Tobacco World's out there, her's is in Florida and the other is in Atlanta...both are called Tobacco World Cigars (the one in Atlanta refers to themself's as "The Tobacco Superstore")...confussed, I sure am!

I emailed the people in Atlanta and gave them a list of the email accounts that I'd like them to remove from their database. Maarit has done the same, so if anymore spam emails arrive here I know for sure that they're not from her.

I must apologize to Maarit and the staff at Tobacco World Cigars (in Florida) for jumping on them for spam emails sent to me from Tobacco World Cigars (in Altanta)...even though it was imposible for me to know that there were two companies with the same name I should have known better, and I and indeed sorry!!!

Maarit was very kind and understanding on the phone as we both tried to sort out what the heck is (or was) going on.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry
    I just got off the phone with Maarit and let her know that I was indeed very sorry for the posts made on this and other cigar bb's.

It seems that there are TWO Tobacco World's out there, her's is in Florida and the other is in Atlanta...both are called Tobacco World Cigars (the one in Atlanta refers to themself's as "The Tobacco Superstore")...confussed, I sure am!

I emailed the people in Atlanta and gave them a list of the email accounts that I'd like them to remove from their database. Maarit has done the same, so if anymore spam emails arrive here I know for sure that they're not from her.

I must apologize to Maarit and the staff at Tobacco World Cigars (in Florida) for jumping on them for spam emails sent to me from Tobacco World Cigars (in Altanta)...even though it was imposible for me to know that there were two companies with the same name I should have known better, and I and indeed sorry!!!

Maarit was very kind and understanding on the phone as we both tried to sort out what the heck is (or was) going on.
    Class . . . Pure Class. Good job getting to the bottom of this one.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Looks like others have been getting spam from Tobacco World Cigars (in Atlanta), NOT from Tobacco World Cigars in Fla, check this out:

http://www.herfersparadise.net/porta...wtopic&t=17852

Don't bother Maarit with this...she's the one who emailed (not a spam, just an email) the link to me.
    Last edited by MrJerry; 08-24-2005 at 07:30 PM.

I agree with jaewing, class act with the follow up
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Thread Information