Thread: Don Lucas cigars?

Default Don Lucas cigars?

Has anyone here tried these Dominican cigars? From what I've read, they seem to be of decent quality but nothing spectacular. My brother-in-law just came back from the DR with his girlfriend so they brought back their limit in cigars. He brought back a huge variety from the Don Lucas factory and I have the opportunity to buy some. If anyone has any experiences with any particular line I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks.

Team Blowholes owns the Whiny Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverMark View Post
    Has anyone here tried these Dominican cigars? From what I've read, they seem to be of decent quality but nothing spectacular. My brother-in-law just came back from the DR with his girlfriend so they brought back their limit in cigars. He brought back a huge variety from the Don Lucas factory and I have the opportunity to buy some. If anyone has any experiences with any particular line I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks.
    Dude.........I'm confuzzled....

Your brother-in-law just came back from the DR with his girlfriend!?!? What does your sister have to say about that? LOL

I'd ask him to gift you one of each type to try. Then buy the ones you like...
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information