Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cubans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    This whole thing stinks.

She offers cigars for sale, everyone sends her a personal message and she claims she never got them.
    Then she posts her email address, we all send her emails and she claims she never got those either.
    Then she posts her phone number and anyone who calls either got voice mail or a busy signal.
    Then she claims the cigars are sold.
    I wonder if she ever had the cigars to begin with?
    Makes you wonder if she didn't just come here to make us look like fools.
    I don't know if the cigars were fake or not George and that doesn't matter, she had lots of people interested in them and this jackass never responded to emails, pms or phone calls.

This whole thread is a perfect example of why these scumbags who just appear out of nowhere trying to sell cigars to our membership cannot be trusted.

The next time some dirt-bag comes in here trying to sell her "Cubans" or her "Pardons" we'll just link this thread and see what the reaction is.

Lesson learned here guys and gals.
    They were Cuban Padrons...big difference.

Don't forget, I sent registered FedEx. You keep forgetting that.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by amercns View Post
    Thanks for all the messages, but these are sold. My friend Roger took them.
    Well, bless your heart!

3. Default Not fakes

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    What gives? He sold the cigars to his friend Roger. We know who matters in this relationship...

I hope his girlfriend "Snooki" gives him an earful with all the calls he's been getting...

Besides - there should be no doubt they're fake Cubans. No biggie.
    Sorry but they weren't fakes. I brought them back myself. :)

Quote Originally Posted by amercns View Post
    Sorry but they weren't fakes. I brought them back myself. :)
    Well, bless your heart!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    They were Cuban Padrons...big difference.

Don't forget, I sent registered FedEx. You keep forgetting that.
    In that case, I can truly believe she never received your inquiry. FedEx has a horrible reputation, that piece of shit company should fold its tent and stop making our lives miserable. You could have walked from Bitterville to New New Jersey faster than it takes FedEx to get your message to her.

I've been waiting two weeks for FedEx to deliver a package to me. If the shipper had used UPS, it would have been here in three days.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Well, bless your heart!
    LMAO!

Reminds me of a story about two ladies in an airport.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

In that case, I can truly believe she never received your inquiry. FedEx has a horrible reputation, that piece of shit company should fold its tent and stop making our lives miserable. You could have walked from Bitterville to New New Jersey faster than it takes FedEx to get your message to her.

I've been waiting two weeks for FedEx to deliver a package to me. If the shipper had used UPS, it would have been here in three days.
    Damn. Well, I hate UPS with a passion ever since they rejected 2 bottles of beer I was trying to ship. Maybe I should have sent it DHS?

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Damn. Well, I hate UPS with a passion ever since they rejected 2 bottles of beer I was trying to ship. Maybe I should have sent it DHS?
    Ya never should have told them it was beer, if you told them they were lava lamps or water filters, you woulda been all set.

DHS is another pretty lame operation, they hire illiterate morons to drive their delivery trucks. The only packages I ever get from them are for other people at other addresses.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Ya never should have told them it was beer, if you told them they were lava lamps or water filters, you woulda been all set.

DHS is another pretty lame operation, they hire illiterate morons to drive their delivery trucks. The only packages I ever get from them are for other people at other addresses.
    I didn't tell them anything. I guess they ran it through a scanner, or something. The other reason I hate UPS, is the pharmacy where they have a pickup, charges a fee to hold the package.

How about pony express?

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I didn't tell them anything. I guess they ran it through a scanner, or something. The other reason I hate UPS, is the pharmacy where they have a pickup, charges a fee to hold the package.

How about pony express?
    I prefer Virgania Horsen's Pony Express. The only problem I have with them is finding stermps. They're like stamps, only larger.

Thread Information