Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
I figured you meant the owner. I maybe should have said as much. *sheepish grin*

From talking to the lady on the phone, anybody with the right info can have a change made on a server. It just requires that pserson to have the account username/password. Since I don't have that info, I knew there was nothing I could do aside from see if the issue had to do with the server itself (like the NTP was out of sync) which they would have fixed had that been the case.
Okay, I get it. Even if Hex (the site owner) has granted certain yahoos "admin" powers, the only way anyone can make changes with the host is with the account username/password (which is probably just and rightfully so, the site owner). So if Hex hasn't given that information to anyone else then we're screwed on the clock thing.

Reminds me of the problem we had on Snobs where the former owner has lost interest and was willing to turn control over to another guy but the holdup was he needed to give the new guy the credentials to communicate with the hosting company and that took a while.