Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Times Cigars View Post
I do know the difference between they're, there and their. I didn't realize I would receive a lecture for a mistake I made. If you are offended I apologize.

Correct, we don't have any Opus X or Anejos in stock. Opus X will not be shipped until September, so finding those will be a bit difficult. Since the Anejos are released during the holidays I would say they are going to be difficult to find, unless your local B&M still has some. I'm sure they can be found online if you want to pay a high price for them. We do carry all of the hard to find and limited release cigars. We also charge very reasonable prices for them compared to many of the other discount sites. If you have no problem paying more than $18.00 a $20.00 for either Opus X or Anejos, then more power to you. As far as Padron, we carry the full line and they are in stock on our website.

If you would like to continue to dissect my posts feel free. I apologize for apparently offending you with the mistakes I made in my initial post. However the judgements you have made from a mistake in a simple thread post are a bit ridiculous.
Two mistakes, not "a mistake" and how are my judgements "ridiculous?"

You can get as pissy as you want but YOU are the one that made the mistakes and when you make mistakes like that YOU are the one that looks stupid, lazy and not caring about your audience.

I'm getting the same error messages that ggiese got when I just tried to look at your site and when it does work, it takes forever and a day to switch between pages. Not that I'd ever do business with you but other well-meaning, unsuspecting souls who stumble across your site stand a very good chance of being turned off to your so-called "business" when your website has the problems it has.

Go ahead, whine and piss and moan again if it makes you feel good.