Thread: Reintroduction & Cigar deals!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your IP is temporarily blocked

Your IP address has generated too many simultaneous connections to the host server and has been automatically blocked for 5 minutes.

Your IP will be automatically unblocked in 5 minutes.
    I can't even browse the website - it shut me down after a few clicks...

Oh, boy...

I agree that they will not have any typos, but I definitely wouldn't say they have never had any. I try to catch all of the ones I have, but I am also trying to help customers in our shops. I work at our stores and get pulled away from the computer a lot so I do get sidetracked or forget and they can slip through. If I slip up somewhere and you let me know, I welcome that. I have no problem with constructive criticism. However to make the assumption that I am lazy, stupid, don't care about my customers and/or don't know how to run a business is definitely inaccurate. Assumptions like that from one post are a bit over the top, considering that you probably don't know much about myself or our business as I don't personally know you or yours. To imply that I would mess up and order and then basically tell a customer "tough luck" is also excessive. I take customer satisfaction very serious because it is what keeps myself in business.

As for CC86s comments I apologize if you think I had and "attitude" unfortunately things can be taking differently in text depending on how a person reads it. Your first post implied that I am "stupid" did it not? It could be sarcasm or you could've been serious I don't know so I tried to respond in a way that was a lighthearted jab back at you, for lack of a better description. I am not here to offend or argue with anyone, just discuss cigars and offer specials to fellow cigar smokers.
    I am not making excuses I admitted that I made a mistake in my post, there is no refuting that. Again I apologize if I offended you or if my posts were written in a way that would be taken as offensive.

I will have to look further into the issue you are having with the site. I have checked our site from a few different computers now and have had no issues.

Thread Information