We have become a member of this and other cigar forums to let all of you cigar lovers know about our store and our website. It has been quite sometime since I have signed in or posted to this forum so I figured I should reintroduce my self and our shop.

I am Jonathan from Ol' Times Cigars in Casselberry, Fl. We have two B&M locations in Casselberry and Clermont Fl. A few years ago I started a website for our stores so that customers from out of state could get there hands on some great cigars with competitve pricing. We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in premium cigars and accessories. We carry a large variety of cigars from inexpensive bundles to hard to find limited release cigars. If you are browsing our site and don't see something you are looking for just give us a call or email as we can always do special orders.

We are currently running a sale on all Viaje Cigars.

Take an additional 10% off of all Viaje purchases (excluding Viaje Samplers)

We have also added a few new Viaje cigar samplers to our inventory with discounted pricing.

Use coupon code "cigarmember" during checkout.

We also have a 10% off coupon code for first time orders (exclusions do apply).

If it is your first time placing an order with use us coupon code "first" to receive the additional discount. (these offers cannot be combined).

Everything can be found at www.oltimescigars.com