Thread: Cigarsmokers FFL 2013 Official rules and sign up thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Cigarsmokers FFL 2013 Official rules and sign up thread

Okey dokey, it's time to get this thing rolling. The league name and log in info will be sent in each players invite. In fairness, I'm not a football junkie, and this is my first year as commish of a league....so if you're a vet, feel free to chime in with advice, or suggestions or whatever. This should be fun, shit slinging is expected if not required.

I guess it's safe to assume that we are gonna play for cigars....one way or another.
    Please see this thread: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...fficial-Thread for one way to do it. We could also have each player send cigars valued at some $$ amount and do the pay-out by allowing first place a certain # of picks from the submitted cigars...like a draft.

So, in order, here's what we need to do:
    1. Everyone who wants to play sign up by posting in this thread. I'll also need an email address via PM in order to send you the invites. I've set the league max at 12 teams....I'd like to have 10 at least.
    2. Decide on how we are getting the prize pool of cigars.....(purchased by host from cash player fees as in the linked thread....or submitted cigars)
    3. Decide on the rules. (I'll post them in the 2nd post in this thread.....copy/paste direct from yahoo)
    4. Decide on draft date/time.
    5. Whatever else comes up.
    6. make the 2nd post of this thread the official rules thread and have all signups here......when the league begins, I'll have our fabulous mod lock the thread so nothing can be changed.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Player Team Name Email sent Entry paid
    Ashauler Perro Enojado Yes yes
    Ron K-town Megatrons yes yes
    Cody44
    cody's team yes REMOVED
    Kingbeefy The mighty Brentaurs yes yes
    dman4505 Smoke 'em yes yes
    heftysmokes elways horse teeth yes yes
    Last edited by ashauler; 09-24-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: edit paid table

Thread Information