Thread: Custom brand Cigars or cigar branding

Default Custom brand Cigars or cigar branding

HI, as a long time cigar smoker, my friends took me to Dominican Republic to visit a large factory.
    I actually met with the owner and he told me that it is very easy with a small investmetn to create my own cigars brand.
    The factory can take care of all the OEM Labels, custom boxes, and even help with building a website.
    When I came back to the US, I reexamine this offer and decided to approach it a bit differently, and create a website
    which helps other to create their own cigar brand, and I was lucky enough to find a web domain name CigarBranding.com.
    This was about 2 1/2 years ago, and this plan is still on the shelf.
    I am selling this domain on Ebay, you can find it under keyword Cigarbranding, under Ebay's search box.

Quote Originally Posted by ganuv View Post
    HI, as a long time cigar smoker, my friends took me to Dominican Republic to visit a large factory.
    I actually met with the owner and he told me that it is very easy with a small investmetn to create my own cigars brand.
    The factory can take care of all the OEM Labels, custom boxes, and even help with building a website.
    When I came back to the US, I reexamine this offer and decided to approach it a bit differently, and create a website
    which helps other to create their own cigar brand, and I was lucky enough to find a web domain name CigarBranding.com.
    This was about 2 1/2 years ago, and this plan is still on the shelf.
    I am selling this domain on Ebay, you can find it under keyword Cigarbranding, under Ebay's search box.
    Where are we starting the bidding at...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Where are we starting the bidding at...
    LOL............looks like the buy it now price is $5600. Sounds like a great investment to me.
    May your ashes be long and your smoke be plentiful...

Blog Entries

Pfffft....I have my own custom brand of cigars and I never had to leave my backyard and don't need no stinking domaine.

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    LOL............looks like the buy it now price is $5600. Sounds like a great investment to me.
    Now hold on a sec, there.... I think we might be able to pick up this URL at a bargain price! After all - it does not appear he's got any takers on eBay - and we are a community of cigar type folks...

Let's help this feller out. Like all other eBay things I bid on, I'm starting bidding at $.99.

Blog Entries

We could do a group buy and turn this community into a little business partnership. I'm good for a 25 cent piece.

Blog Entries

So, something you got for nothing you think is worth $5,600.00?

I found a really cool piece of sterling silver jewelry in an abandon dump in my back lot while I was rebuilding a stone wall yesterday. It looks like some kind or horse pendant (or is that pendent?) and it's in perfect condition after I cleaned it up.

Tell ya what, I'll trade you my horsie pendent/pendant for your domaine name but you'll have to toss in a few extra cigars to sweeten the deal for me, okay?

Shoot me an email at BenDover12759@gmail.com and will finalize this deal.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-27-2013 at 03:30 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I've got a domaine name for sale www.cigarbranding.net

Bidding starts at $0.99

I take egold, just in case you're wondering.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Alright now we are getting somewhere.....I think I have a quarter buried in my back yard somewhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Alright now we are getting somewhere.....I think I have a quarter buried in my back yard somewhere.
    You bidding on his or mine?

From now on, all bidders must specify which domaine they're bidding on:

www.cigarbranding.com

OR

www.cigarbranding.net

Does anyone have www.cigarbranding.biz in their possession that they want to add to this auction?

I'll bet George has some "connections" with the fine people who control www.cigarbranding.com.ru

На здоровье !!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

What's up with the "OEM cigars" tag?

I never knew cigars were "equipment"......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    You bidding on his or mine?

From now on, all bidders must specify which domaine they're bidding on:

www.cigarbranding.com

OR

www.cigarbranding.net

Does anyone have www.cigarbranding.biz in their possession that they want to add to this auction?

I'll bet George has some "connections" with the fine people who control www.cigarbranding.com.ru

На здоровье !!!
    I just grabbed CigarBranding.ca and I work with a Ukrainian fellow who has family back in the old country and he's going to get his hands on CigarBranding.ua if it isn't already taken and he has friends in Russia and he's going to get them to grab CigarBranding.ru if possible. In fact, this seemed like such a money making idea, he's going to contact all his friends in Eastern Europe and get them to grab all the CigarBranding top-level domain names he can for each country possible!

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

This may be a little premature, but guys I think we may be about to own the world.

The actual world.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    This may be a little premature, but guys I think we may be about to own the world.

The actual world.
    Thats not saying much though.....is it? I mean look at the shape the world is in. I was bidding on cigarbranding.com but .net would be just fine.

Doggone it. Where's hog when we really need him! He could be our financial backer on this great deal. After all - he was the one that enlightened us on how these kinds of threads could benefit our community!

My post was intended for you guys to take a look at what you post and possibly be a little more open minded to the newer members, which in turn would draw more new members and make this place a little more active.
    I guess we shouldn't slam down the ban hammer so quickly. We coulda amassed a fortune off of this opportunity!

...I do see him peeking, so perhaps there's a way he'll see this and pony up... One can only hope!
    Last edited by ggiese; 08-28-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Thread Information