Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
Arlin - I think it's safe to say our friend had something in mind that was his interpretation of reality. Kinda like someone wanting a car built to do the things they're able to do in Fast and Furious...

I've also noticed he's not been back since he was given some very solid advice. I guess we did't serve his needs either. Oh well...

Or, kind of like the episode of the Simpson's where Homers long lost brother lets him design a car.......

I'm glad to see the info I got from the cabinetmaker I spoke with wasn't far off the mark. I have this lovely Crown Royal box with a glass top my wife picked up for me at a garage sale that she thought might make a humidor. So I made a couple calls, talked to a couple people and the general consensus was, it would be cheaper to buy a humi that holds however many this thing would hold once converted. If I had the skill and proper tools I could do it myself for the cost of the wood in which case it would be worthwhile. But I don't and it's just not that important to me......even though the box has "CR" on the glass and those are my initials.......