Thread: SoA Cigars???

Default SoA Cigars???

Does anyone have any of the Sons of Anarchy cigars? i would really like to get ahold of 2 or 3 of them. but i can only find them in full boxes. i am looking to trade for them but im willing to purchase if i have to. PM me with info please!

Blog Entries

Didn't even know they existed...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    I'm fuckin' shocked and really not even sure I believe that.

Default SoA Cigars???

Quote Originally Posted by SailorJoe View Post
    Does anyone have any of the Sons of Anarchy cigars? i would really like to get ahold of 2 or 3 of them. but i can only find them in full boxes. i am looking to trade for them but im willing to purchase if i have to. PM me with info please!
    From the article I read earlier this month, they are just another cigar line of the company's but with the SOA band. Unless it's for collection purposes, you can probably get the same cigar cheaper without the SOA name behind it.

CI has them in five packs if you want them that bad.
    Last edited by FordRaptorFiend; 09-27-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Neither did I. Ashauler, at least you can believe me, LOL.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I'm fuckin' shocked and really not even sure I believe that.
    I'm shocked you're shocked! My cigar browsing has declined to zilch since my company put the blanket kiabosh to anything "tobacco." When I'm home, I'm workin' on stuff, and if I'm vegetating, shopping for anything including cigars, doesn't compute!

After this post, I will suck it up, and do a google search. I bet I roll my eyes when I witness the marketing!!!

ETA: I looked at them on CI, and literally LOL'd At first glance, it appears to be another CI shitstick...

Behold from CA: "As for the blend, the Sons of Anarchy line is an extension of the Black Crown brand, a cigar line owned and distributed by Meier & Dutch. They're made in Honduras at the S.T. Danlí factory (formerly known as HATSA) and feature a sun-grown, Ecuadoran Sumatra wrapper, Nicaraguan Criollo '98 binder and hearty Nicaraguan filler. It comes in five sizes: Prospect, 4 1/2 inches by 60 ring gauge; Robusto, 5 by 54; Toro, 6 by 54; Gordo, 6 by 60; and Torpedo, 6 1/2 by 54. They'll retail from $5.50 to $6.50 and will come in boxes of 20."

all jawbreakers...big surprise.
    Last edited by badwhale; 09-27-2013 at 09:53 AM.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

60 ring gauge is absolutely ridiculous. Not only that, these $hit sticks are way overpriced for what they are.

SaylorJoe have you ever smoked these before? If so do you like them?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

i have not had one. i was intrested to try one and give some to a friend as a gift cause he loves the show. but he also loves cigars as much as i do so i know he would smoke them. so on that note i am no longer intrested in them. i cant support over paying for a bad stick. especially after being warned about it. thanks for the heads up gents!

To a fan, they may be worth it but only from the collection point of view.

Thread Information