Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cubans for trade etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maximany View Post
    Seems all quite now???
    snip
    It quiets down on the weekend, especially.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Nice photo's. Not so sure about the Punch....I'm guessing you're calling that plume? Is it in the foot of the cigar? Can't quite tell from the pic.

the date stamp on the bottom of the Punch box is oct 07. These are one of my favourite smokes, that one was in my humidor for a while now, definately plume, ready to smoke now!

Seems all quite now???
    If anyone is interested in a good trade or to purchase any let me know.
    The pic of the 10 sampler/variety pack is about $100 msrp in my estimation, I would offer for say 1/2 that plus flate rate ship.
    (Not selling the humidor or the Zikar cutter/lighter in the photo).
    Thanks
    Ok, I'm tempted. I don't want the RyJ's though. Swap those two for another Cohiba or two more Punch's and I'd be willing to buy the sampler for $50 CAD.

I'm willing to send you half the money up front and the rest once the package arrives.

I'm an established member in good standing on this board and have done a couple samplers with two of the other Canadian members and have been involved in several splits so the other members here know I won't risk my reputation with them so I am good for the $$$.

I live in northern AB

The balls in your court.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Ok, Cptn,
    sounds good, please email me your address, I will charge you only the actual shipping charges from CP and subsitute 2 punch for RJ's and send them in one of the small empty cigar boxes.

K

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    Ok, I'm tempted. I don't want the RyJ's though. Swap those two for another Cohiba or two more Punch's and I'd be willing to buy the sampler for $50 CAD.

I'm willing to send you half the money up front and the rest once the package arrives.

I'm an established member in good standing on this board and have done a couple samplers with two of the other Canadian members and have been involved in several splits so the other members here know I won't risk my reputation with them so I am good for the $$$.

I live in northern AB

The balls in your court.

I don't know about this maximy feller... Seems fishy to me.

^^ what he said. ^^ seems to good to be true to me. last time i was overseas and bought koobans i spent around $15-$20 on each in Dubai where they are legal. $50 seems pretty low for a "sampler". not sayin they are fakes but a few of those are pretty common to fake... but its your monopoly money not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by SailorJoe View Post
    ^^ what he said. ^^ seems to good to be true to me. last time i was overseas and bought koobans i spent around $15-$20 on each in Dubai where they are legal. $50 seems pretty low for a "sampler". not sayin they are fakes but a few of those are pretty common to fake... but its your monopoly money not mine!
    I've also noticed gluteus Maximus is only interested in posting in one thread... Geez. I wonder why?

Buyer beware...

Ok, Cptn,
    sounds good, please email me your address, I will charge you only the actual shipping charges from CP and subsitute 2 punch for RJ's and send them in one of the small empty cigar boxes.

K
    I'm going to have to back out of this.

After replying yesterday I ran into a killer deal on a rather expensive scope for my hunting rifle. As I sat here looking at your response just now I realized I want the scope a whole lot more than those cigars. Besides, a friend is going to that ISOM in November and if I have any personal spending $$$ left after buying the scope and going on my annual hunting trip, I'll just get him to bring me some back.

Thanks anyhow.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

hey, not a problem,
    cheers

Blog Entries

the date stamp on the bottom of the Punch box is oct 07. These are one of my favourite smokes, that one was in my humidor for a while now, definately plume, ready to smoke now!
    I quite (as opposed to quiet) definite there's definitely no "a" in definitely.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Uh, Bill... Perhaps you've noticed how our friend spelled Partagas, Montecristo and Siglo. I'm quite certain we're not dealing with a very sophisticated cigar enthusiast. But also believe the misspellings are due to her purchasing grey market cigars and using the spelling that's on the boxes.

You gals are totally hilarious with your comments!
    I understand your doubtful suspicions but I am totally legit.
    In any event, your negative comments pretty much put a kibosh on any possible deals I might have made, so, I guess I will just go away,
    congratulations!!

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Uh, Bill... Perhaps you've noticed how our friend spelled Partagas, Montecristo and Siglo. I'm quite certain we're not dealing with a very sophisticated cigar enthusiast. But also believe the misspellings are due to her purchasing grey market cigars and using the spelling that's on the boxes.

Blog Entries

In any event, your negative comments pretty much put a kibosh on any possible deals I might have made, so, I guess I will just go away,
    congratulations!!

Barbie
    :yawn:
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Barbie,

You're more than welcome to stay and participate here and gain some respect and a reputation. Once that happens and people feel they know you and can trust you, I'm sure there would be people interested in buying your cigars.

Or, you can try and sell them elsewhere by just popping in off the street with some questionable cigars for sale but don't be surprised if the results are the same as they were here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

congratulations!!

Ken
    Another legend in their own mind.

Good luck, Kim.

Blog Entries

congratulations!!

Ken
    Oh c'mon, Kendra, we've been exceedingly nice to you, please don't leave. If you just give it time, that plume will spread from the punch to the rest of your stash. By then, you'll have gained a glowing rep here and we'll all be chomping at the bit to get a taste of them there ceegars.

congratulations!!

Ken
    BTW - for the record - before you cast blame on this community about putting a "kibosh" on "possible deals", how did your trade with Ashauler go? Inquiring minds want to know!

Blog Entries

Nevermind....I thought I could, but I just can't.

20. Default

http://www.onlinehumidor.com/ This is the place to trade your cigars Ken...Much more understanding guys there. Bet you unload them quick there. These assholes here have run off more legit folks trying to help out other cigar guys than I can count. Wish I had some cigars or $$ to spare. I would jump all over this.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 10-14-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Thread Information