Woooooo Hoooooo! It's time for another installment of the Mega Review!! Buzz and I are in the early stages of planning the event. We anticipate 5 review cigars.....team concept as in MR5.....different theme.
Think houses / hotels / passing Go......except cigar themed. Or, maybe not, it could be something completely different, we can only guarantee that it will be fun. We'll do our best to keep the cost low, but take a look at previous MR's to get an idea of past prices.....we ain't gonna be breaking the bank with the smokes, but I reckon there will be some tasty treats in the mix.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in playing so we can get a feel for the number of cigars to purchase, finalize the rules, etc. We anticipate kicking this off close to Nov 1, and having it wrap up prior to Xmas.

As in previous events, there is no minimum post count to participate, however, you must be a participating member in good standing and your $$ must be received before smokes are sent.

This is a fantastic opportunity to participate in a community event, get to know your BOTL's a little bit better, earn some bragging rights, and bust some balls when the opportunity arises.

I look forward to watching this one go down!!!