Thread: Rtda

Default Rtda

So I just found out that you have to be in the 'biz to go to the RTDA. While I can certainly understand why, it still sucks. So I guess I have to hope my smoke shop guys take a liking to me someday and invite me.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

I should be in New Orleans next week if everything works out as planned. I'll report back with some pictures and stuff.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I should be in New Orleans next week if everything works out as planned. I'll report back with some pictures and stuff.

Cool, thanks Hex!!!

Blog Entries

I just confirmed that I've got a badge and am about to make my hotel reservations. I'm excited!!!!

Anyone else planning on going?
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Leaving for the Big Easy in the morning. I'm bringing the laptop and the digital camera. The hotel has wireless, so I'll keep you guys updated.

6. Default

I hear you lots of samples. Say hello to the Fuentes from the sarge.

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Leaving for the Big Easy in the morning. I'm bringing the laptop and the digital camera. The hotel has wireless, so I'll keep you guys updated.

Awesome, I can't wait for the pics and stories, thanks Hex!!!

Blog Entries

I think this picture pretty much sums up the trip to the Big Easy. I had to come back to the real world this afternoon. But it was a great trip. I came back with close to 80 very nice cigars (and that was only going one day).

I kept a trip log for most of the time which im going to edit and post as time permits.

Thread Information