Thread: Best of the best Dominican & Nicaragua

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    $30 for a Petit Lancero seems a bit pricey, but not too bad. They are hard to find. Do I get any sort of discount for a box purchase?
    Hey ggiese,
    Box purchases always get extra love. The deals that I offer are in fact only for box purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by AMWCIGAR View Post
    Hey ggiese,
    Box purchases always get extra love. The deals that I offer are in fact only for box purchases.
    I'm not quite sure why I have to drag it out of you. You don't want to sell me cigars?

I expect this won't be cheap, but Let's quit beating around the bush - How much is a box of Opus X Petit Lancero's? And if I'm going to spend tgat kind of money - how do I know they're legitimate other than you say so?
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I'm not quite sure why I have to drag it out of you. You don't want to sell me cigars?

I expect this won't be cheap, but Let's quit beating around the bush - How much is a box of Opus X Petit Lancero's? And if I'm going to spend tgat kind of money - how do I know they're legitimate other than you say so?
    Hey ggiese,
    very unfortunate that they are not available right now. Again that size is very limited. Available right away is box of4 destino al siglo.. if interested shoot me a pm for more info and price

Blog Entries

Hey ggiese,
    very unfortunate that they are not available right now. Again that size is very limited. Available right away is box of4 destino al siglo.. if interested shoot me a pm for more info and price
    Why won't you just post the damn price? Same reason you won't say who you "work" for?

Hey ggiese,
    You don't have to hide behind the scenes. Go ahead and post the price. You never know - you might sell some boxes!

Hey ggiese,
    No problem at all - I understand.

Actually - I just managed to pick up a box of them, so I'm okay with my Petit Lancero's for a bit longer. And I actually paid a fair bit less than $30 each - so it was a win-win!!!

Thread Information