Please, allow me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbolag View Post
You do realize there is a place in your profile for your own website ?

You do realize, he's been here almost 10 years. I think he understands this place a slight bit better than you. But you on the other hand just joined and despite being politely told on several occasions that it's in bad taste, continue to argue your "right" to have it there..

And your signature can be whatever you want.

What a childish and ignorant comment.

I'm not doing anything wrong.

Actually, you're doing quite a bit wrong, you're just too dense to realize it.

AND.... my website does not compete with this website at all because this is a forum and mine is a content website.

AND...your website is pitiful.

Do this.... go to google and type in cigar smoking for beginners...... this website doesn't even come up. Because its a forum.

Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!

To find this website you have to type in " Cigar smoking + forum".

So there is no need to feel threatened or think I'm spamming. Because my site and this site are totally different.

Threatened? No. ..... Annoyed? You bet!

No one is gonna go to my site and never come back to this one because you cant post threads or anything on mine, just comments.

First thing you've said that I agree with...the bold part that is.

And I agree with you Kevin, I don't really feel super confident either, but hey .... at least I'm trying. You have to try.

Deal with your own insecurities.

If no one tried, then no websites or businesses would get built.

Good luck with your business.
From your previous posts, I realize now you need direct and concise direction. My replies are in red.