Thread: UF4 cigars

Thumbs up UF4 cigars

I have a extra box of uf4 cigars for sale fresh in rapper and ready to go looking for $199.00 plus shipping.

thanks you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uf-4.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	3576

Commence the beatings...

Blog Entries

Sounds and looks like a ripoff, not including one hit wonder jballz.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Great timing new guy. I've been looking for good deals on cigars still in the "rapper".

Thanks you too.

Default not a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Sounds and looks like a ripoff, not including one hit wonder jballz.
    this post is incorrect they are real and for sale

6. Default

bundle of 10. Drew the poser ,enough said
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by jbazz View Post
    I have a extra box of uf4 cigars for sale fresh in rapper and ready to go looking for $199.00 plus shipping.

thanks you

I used to like some rappers in the late 80's and early 90's. Fresh rappers nowadays do nothing for me, they're just too angry and exude entitlement. If you could deliver LL Cool J for $199, I'll pay for shipping.

Thanks you really a lot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jballzz View Post
    this post is incorrect they are real and for sale
    How is $20/cigar not a ripoff? I just poked around and they should be around 12-13. Don't reply that their limited availability allows you to overcharge.

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by jbazz View Post

thanks you

Jbalz - I'll give you $119 if you pick up shipping and send me your end first so I can inspect them.

See my post count - I've been around for a long time. I also have a 100% eBay rating with 100+ transactions. Have no fear!
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-01-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Blog Entries

jballs, first off these cigars are garbage and secondly, if anyone were dumb enough to want to buy these $hit sticks, they can be easily bought for half of what you're asking.

What the hell is the matter with you? Are you some kind of scammer or thief?

I would highly suggest you take your bundle of crappy cigars and just plain get the hell out of here and never come back.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    jballs, first off these cigars are garbage and secondly, if anyone were dumb enough to want to buy these $hit sticks, they can be easily bought for half of what you're asking.

What the hell is the matter with you? Are you some kind of scammer or thief?

I would highly suggest you take your bundle of crappy cigars and just plain get the hell out of here and never come back.
    Those "crappy" cigars are worth $119 with shipping included - a bit more than half... And I'm in the process of attempting to negotiate their purchase, so please quit hounding Mr. Balz.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Those "crappy" cigars are worth $119 with shipping included - a bit more than half... And I'm in the process of attempting to negotiate their purchase, so please quit hounding Mr. Balz.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    That would be a good deal. My shop was having a DE event tonight, and I was chatting with el gestor about it. The should normally go for about 16 a piece. 200 was confirmed "greedy", but they are apparently a hot item on the resale market. I guess that's not the black market, per se, assuming jballz didn't steal them.

I like the T52s, but it is hard to justify the price tag.

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    That would be a good deal. My shop was having a DE event tonight, and I was chatting with el gestor about it. The should normally go for about 16 a piece. 200 was confirmed "greedy", but they are apparently a hot item on the resale market. I guess that's not the black market, per se, assuming jballz didn't steal them.

I like the T52s, but it is hard to justify the price tag.
    I'm not a big fan of "hot item on the resale market"... That leads to all sort of price gouging and other nonsense. And for what? A bunch of rolled up dead leaves?!?!

I concur with you - for $16 I can at any time pick up a Davidoff and be thoroughly and completely blown away. I don't need to be chasing after something that costs as much and is impossible to find...

Seriously - they might be priced in the $16 range at shops, but they're definitely not worth $16. It think my offer is completely fair. I have an evil plan on what I want to do with the cigars if our new member jbalz is agreeable, so I might even be persuaded to pay for shipping if he wants to negotiate... I would even let him keep one of the cigars for himself

I have worked a deal out with John (jbazz) for a reasonable price for the cigars. John is the real deal.

He also asked anyone in our community to visit the shop he works at - Casa de Montecristo in LaGrange, IL (http://casademontecristo-chicago.com). As you would be his guest, you would have access to the VIP cigar lounge without charge (BYOB). And - he said he would help anyone interesting in finding htf cigars if he's able.

He wishes all a Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year. Thank you John for your generosity.

CC86 - be nice - John's a good guy!
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-09-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Wow, I never realized these cigars were that sought after. I had seen some merchants offering them on the internet for lower prices HOWEVER, they weren't actually in stock at those places. Bottom line is sure, anyone can say they'll sell them for half of jbazz's price BUT when you actually want to buy them, the answer is "Sorry, we're out of stock at the moment."

I'm sorry jbazz for giving you a hard time because you are 100% correct, these cigars are hard to find and if someone wants them, your initial asking price is maybe a little pricey but fair in my now better-educated opinion (due to their availability).

Hey George, I think you should paying jbazz more than $119.00 you cheap bastard.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Wow, I never realized these cigars were that sought after. I had seen some merchants offering them on the internet for lower prices HOWEVER, they weren't actually in stock at those places. Bottom line is sure, anyone can say they'll sell them for half of jbazz's price BUT when you actually want to buy them, the answer is "Sorry, we're out of stock at the moment."

I'm sorry jbazz for giving you a hard time because you are 100% correct, these cigars are hard to find and if someone wants them, your initial asking price is maybe a little pricey but fair in my now better-educated opinion (due to their availability).

Hey George, I think you should paying jbazz more than $119.00 you cheap bastard.
    I got John's end today - and a big thanks!

And - trust me - no good deed goes unpaid...

Blog Entries

I wanted to post up that John makes good deals based on our communication & transaction for the UF4s.

Hopefully we'll see him hanging around more.

Uncle Tupelo

Wow this thread turned around fast.

$200 seamed high to me also but I have never came across that cigar at a DE event so I didn't know what they cost and kept my trap shut.

It was nice to see a new cigar for sale thread that didn't end badly.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Wow this thread turned around fast.

$200 seamed high to me also but I have never came across that cigar at a DE event so I didn't know what they cost and kept my trap shut.

It was nice to see a new cigar for sale thread that didn't end badly.
    Considering 90% of these threads typically are not to the benefit of anyone other than the seller, this was a refreshing surprise. John (jbazz) is one of the good guys.

I hope John does return and participate - he's very welcome in our community. And I hope our membership patronizes Casa de Montecristo in Countryside, IL. My local shop owner (Cigars and More) speaks very highly of that shop. We must support our local brick and mortar retailers to maintain the culture we enjoy. John invites any of our members to be his guest at their very well appointed smoking lounge. Spread the word!

http://casademontecristo-chicago.com
    Last edited by ggiese; 01-06-2014 at 07:28 AM.

That is a very nice VIP lounge, I'm jealous. My local is nice, but not that nice.

Thread Information