Thread: Entertainment Reviews and Discusion (Movies, Music, Games, etc.)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do not play games. Listen to Jazz,Classic Rock,Real Country,Tropical Island,Blues.
    May your ashes be long and your smoke be plentiful...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Do not play games. Listen to Jazz,Classic Rock,Real Country,Tropical Island,Blues.
    How about, if I play a game WHILE listening to Classic Rock (there is no other form of music) AND watching a Movie??

P.S. By "Real Country", you are talking about Porter Wagner, right?

Quote Originally Posted by illilli View Post
    How about, if I play a game WHILE listening to Classic Rock (there is no other form of music) AND watching a Movie??

P.S. By "Real Country", you are talking about Porter Wagner, right?
    Johnny Cash,Merle Haggard,Hank Williams,George Jones,Keith Witley,Waylon Jennings,Loretta Lynn. Just to name a few. I am totally not against anyone playing games I just don't have the time. Now in the 80's I had the time.
    May your ashes be long and your smoke be plentiful...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Johnny Cash,Merle Haggard,Hank Williams,George Jones,Keith Witley,Waylon Jennings,Loretta Lynn. Just to name a few. I am totally not against anyone playing games I just don't have the time. Now in the 80's I had the time.
    I have some Waylon Jennings "If That Ain't Country" on my "Captain's Ultimate Sampler" playlist. Also a big fan of the rest that you mentioned, though I really cannot stand any new country. It's pure shite in my humble opinion.

Also, I have mentioned it here before, but when I do have time to waste I enjoy getting frequently murdered in the face by 12 year old boys (and possibly some girls) in Call of Duty. I can't play anything that requires lots of time and dedication to understand a deep and long developing story. All my games these days are ones that I can get online with in small doses, have some of this nation's finest youth validate that I am a loser, then get out and on with my day.

Thread Information