Quote Originally Posted by illilli View Post
My iPod is on shuffle for about 275 songs. It's an ecclectic mix of Rush, Styx, Carpenters, REO, Bush, Pearl Jam, Phil Collins, Genesis, Yes, Cars, Journey, The Barry's (White and Manilow...I swear I can explain this...maybe), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smash Mouth, Head East (Yes, one song, but noteworthy), Glen Campbell, BOC, BTO, ELO, Asia, Tubes, Airplane/Starship, Beatles, Chicago, and on and on and on...

I put songs on that remind me of things, so some are possibly strange to the on-listener.

I didn't really get into pong. I played asteroids at the arcade when it was black and white. At home, I played those complex strategy games that came in a box. The only problem was that I couldn't find anyone to play them with me, so you guessed it...just like everything else, I played with myself. I also made up my own games that I played for several years.

I usually play Diablo solo. I'm just playing it casually and when I have a few moments, which is maybe an hour here or there each week. I'm glad there is someone else into that sort of thing, though; we'll have to plan to get together sometime online after the holidays.

Geez - you guys keep talking like this and you're going to be called geezers! LOL

BTW - way back (way, WAY back) I was appliance manager at K-Mart. One Christmas we gave away the original Pong game with a purchase of a new TV. I'm quite certain more than one customer cursed us for the "burn in". LOL

...and I used to love to play Stratego and Risk board games. Haven't touched either in over 30 years...