Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: XBone

I'm sticking with nintendo Contra - to get 9 lives.

Blog Entries

Teenage mutant ninja turtles.....99 lives.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I agree with George on the NES Contra part, but I'm pretty sure it got you 30 lives. There may have been other games that used the code, but they all stood in the shadow of Contra's giant, swinging, earth dragging weiner. One of the best NES games ever. If you say any of the other games that may have used that code and not Contra I'm starting a ban poll on you. :)

Is this response too early? I remember there being a start time in the rules but I am too deep into typing this out and too lazy to go back and look.
    It's well after 11:11, can I just resubmit this?
    Ding Ding Ding. It was the NES Contra game, and it gave you 30 extra lives. I personally was never able to finish the game without the cheat. I'm glad it was in the game, and a great game it was.

I'll send out a couple cigars I clipped, but didn't like the flavor of within the next couple days. Don't worry, I didn't light them, just chewed on for a bit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    Ding Ding Ding. It was the NES Contra game, and it gave you 30 extra lives. I personally was never able to finish the game without the cheat. I'm glad it was in the game, and a great game it was.

I'll send out a couple cigars I clipped, but didn't like the flavor of within the next couple days. Don't worry, I didn't light them, just chewed on for a bit.
    It was insta-death for me without that cheat. When I first got my Wii several years ago I downloaded some of the old NES games. I forgot how fuggin hard those games were. I had fond memories of Kid Icarus, but it whipped my ass when I tried it again. No saving! To beat it you just have to get through the whole thing at one time.

Hey, thanks for the contest. I appreciate the slobber and all, but if you could please just hold each one in your armpit for a bit, I really love a good earthy spice in my cigars.

Thanks.

It was insta-death for me without that cheat. When I first got my Wii several years ago I downloaded some of the old NES games. I forgot how fuggin hard those games were. I had fond memories of Kid Icarus, but it whipped my ass when I tried it again. No saving! To beat it you just have to get through the whole thing at one time.

Hey, thanks for the contest. I appreciate the slobber and all, but if you could please just hold each one in your armpit for a bit, I really love a good earthy spice in my cigars.

Thanks.
    Ha! You got it. I'm renovating our kitchen, so I've been working up a pretty good lather. Should add a whole new dimension to the smokes.

And, Kid Icarus was another one of my favorites. I can't believe they never came out with a true sequel to that game.

Thanks.
    You owe me one of those two cigars...

Well, the cigars are picked, and they're resting by the koi pond. I thought the addition of eau de fish poop would be a good addition to the arm pit aroma. Hope you like it! I may let them rest there for another day, it just depends on my work load tomorrow.

Back on topic: As I suspected, there are many more "serious racers" online now. The jackasses that think it's funny to demolition derby are easily weeded out now. Raced Americans, Aussies, English and French tonight. Good stuff!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    You owe me one of those two cigars...
    Maybe I'll cut them in half and share them both with you. You just never know.

On their way. Enjoy KB!

Tracking info PM'd.

Well, the cigars are picked, and they're resting by the koi pond. I thought the addition of eau de fish poop would be a good addition to the arm pit aroma. Hope you like it! I may let them rest there for another day, it just depends on my work load tomorrow.

Back on topic: As I suspected, there are many more "serious racers" online now. The jackasses that think it's funny to demolition derby are easily weeded out now. Raced Americans, Aussies, English and French tonight. Good stuff!
    I was never a huge racing game fan. My bro on the other hand loved them so I played more of them than I ever really wanted to. The one racing game I did love was Mario Kart

We made the SNES version of that game do things the programmers never dreamt about

I did play it on the N64 too and have it for the Wii but since Diablo III came out, we haven't joined up and played Mario Kart online. Too busy killing monsters I guess.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

On their way. Enjoy KB!

Tracking info PM'd.
    Received today. Thanks again GT.

Received today. Thanks again GT.
    Where's my "cut"?

Blog Entries

Where's my "cut"?
    "All we need is just a little patience."

-Axl Rose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"All we need is just a little patience."

-Axl Rose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since you said you would send them to me, I do expect a half of two cigars...

And don't you DARE smoke them down halfway and send them to me...

Blog Entries

snip.....

And don't you DARE smoke them down halfway and send them to me...
    That might be a lesser evil.......

Blog Entries

Just me, but I would probably cut them lengthwise to share.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    I was never a huge racing game fan. My bro on the other hand loved them so I played more of them than I ever really wanted to. The one racing game I did love was Mario Kart

We made the SNES version of that game do things the programmers never dreamt about

I did play it on the N64 too and have it for the Wii but since Diablo III came out, we haven't joined up and played Mario Kart online. Too busy killing monsters I guess.
    Mario Kart is the tits. New one for Wii U coming this spring. I'd love to race with you dudes if you get it.

Mario Kart is the tits. New one for Wii U coming this spring. I'd love to race with you dudes if you get it.
    We haven't played the original Wii Markio Kart since Diablo III came out but I'm sure my bro and I could be talked into the new one....

If we do, we'd sure enough hook up with you and play!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    We haven't played the original Wii Markio Kart since Diablo III came out but I'm sure my bro and I could be talked into the new one....

If we do, we'd sure enough hook up with you and play!
    The clan I run around with here will all have it and we will all be playing when it comes out. We would love to have you and your bro join us at times.

The clan I run around with here will all have it and we will all be playing when it comes out. We would love to have you and your bro join us at times.
    I have the original Wii, not the Wii U. However, my wife being the technofile she is, I probably only have to mention there's a new Wii out and she'll want it..........LOL

I'll try and remember to mention it tonight!

Thread Information