Thread: Polar Vortex Causes Multiple Injuries

1. Default Polar Vortex Causes Multiple Injuries

That is freakin' hilarious!!!

Since we're damn near in the epicenter of this "polar vortex" (-12 yesterday around here), our local media has been regularly presenting the two sides of the "Global Warming" debate (I guess it's now called "Global Climate Change" instead of "warming" because of the confusion). Both sides equally passionate about who is right - and I believe both sides presented a damned good argument that it can't be proven either way!!!

I like Kevin's question about what caused the last Ice Age. And I think I have an answer (based on the arguments I've heard back and forth these last few days). It was dinosaur farts...

Blog Entries

I think it was probably a "stars aligning" type of thing when the Indian farts began to mix in Earth's atmosphere with all those dino farts. Then a bunch of science stuff happened and now we find ourselves in a climate mess. It's really the only scenario that makes any real sense to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I think it was probably a "stars aligning" type of thing when the Indian farts began to mix in Earth's atmosphere with all those dino farts. Then a bunch of science stuff happened and now we find ourselves in a climate mess. It's really the only scenario that makes any real sense to me.
    and all the fracking

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    and all the fracking
    Oh yes, the freaking fracking plays a role in all this as well.

6. Default

I rely on my father to explain a lot of scientific things since he holds a masters in Chemistry and Biology. If we fuck itup bad enough we will cause our own extinction but the planet will heal itself pretty quickly in geologic time and we will just be another layer of fossils in the geologic record.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information