Default Beer pong? Bahhhhh.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	3620

Very creative, I like it.

Blog Entries

No shit, that's my kinda game. True story, we host the New Years eve party for family and close friends every year....we skipped a couple recent years due to circumstances, but we fired it back up again this year. I have several nephews in the 21-24 age group who are beer pongers deluxe and, just like most of us at that age, not shy about declaring their drinking prowess. All of them enjoy the every-now-and-then cigar with their Uncle too.

In preparation for the party I told them there would be no beer pong allowed, and that I was providing the liquor, mixers, and cigars, and oh what a shame it would be if they couldn't keep up with the old man.

The mixers consisted of water / ice / tonic or ginger ale, if they could take the ribbing. Liquor was Scotch / Bourbon / Gin. Cigars were Opus / LFD / El Cobre / Buenos maduritos.

I was amused. Their parents and cute little girlfriends, for the most part, weren't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    No shit, that's my kinda game. True story, we host the New Years eve party for family and close friends every year....we skipped a couple recent years due to circumstances, but we fired it back up again this year. I have several nephews in the 21-24 age group who are beer pongers deluxe and, just like most of us at that age, not shy about declaring their drinking prowess. All of them enjoy the every-now-and-then cigar with their Uncle too.

In preparation for the party I told them there would be no beer pong allowed, and that I was providing the liquor, mixers, and cigars, and oh what a shame it would be if they couldn't keep up with the old man.

The mixers consisted of water / ice / tonic or ginger ale, if they could take the ribbing. Liquor was Scotch / Bourbon / Gin. Cigars were Opus / LFD / El Cobre / Buenos maduritos.

I was amused. Their parents and cute little girlfriends, for the most part, weren't.
    This^ is hilarious. Even wifey grinned when I recounted this. Of course, she's been on the UN-amused end more than once...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post

Ha! That's awesome!

I've never had a buenos maduritos, but with the combination of drinks available and the cigars I know, I bet that was a rough New Years Day for the pups.

My oldest nephew is 18 and just started college, but I have several more not too far behind. I foresee some times like these in my future.

Thread Information