Thread: update

1. Default update

I just wanted to let everyone who was interested in reviewing my cigars that I shipped out the packages on Friday via USPS Priority. You should be receiving the package sometime this week. Hopefully there will be some reviews posted up on the board in the near future. Thanks for the interest. I hope you enjoy the cigars.
    Take care
    -Rick

The prices intrigue me, so I can't wait to hear the reviews, if decent, I'll be ordering soon.

Got mine today. The I could smell the Mojo as soon as I opened it, I think there was supposed to be a second wrapper over the other end but it came off.

Will probably try a few this weekend and post on my site and in your thread.

josh, what other kinds did you get?

He is selling a cigar called Colita on his page. It's band and box and packaging looks exactly like a Cuban Cohiba I thought that was funny...
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

got mine today...thanks Rick!

I will post a review as soon as I can try one of them....Roham, I'll try the Colita first and let you know how it was. (I got a kick out of the "similarity" too...)

Nice assortment Rick....the tin of Colita minis went straight to my wife since they are flavored...she already tried one and liked it.

Thanks again, and I hope to have a review soon.

Thread Information