Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: random question

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default random question

how old are you? adn how long have you been smoking cigars?i'm 26 and smoking for about 5 months serious and had a few before that
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

I'm 24 and have been smoking cigars for 7years (seriously for about 5). My first smoke was a very excellent Romeo y Julieta Nazareth's and I have been hooked ever sense!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

20 and have been smoking cigars for about 8 months, a little before that, but got the humi about 8 months ago and thats when it got more serious

4. Default

46 years...been smoking 45 years.

5. Default

Good one Sarge. That baby from Roger Rabbit's movie just slipped into my head when I read that.

I am almost 45, been smoking cigars since '96 so 9 years. But I started smoking those flavored chit sticks when I was 10, so 34 years if you want to count them.
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

34 and smoking since January this year . . . I am such a NOOB!
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    20 and have been smoking cigars for about 8 months, a little before that, but got the humi about 8 months ago and thats when it got more serious
    yeah before i got my humidor ,i;d buy 1 or2 at a time,now i go nuts,150 ct humi almost full
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

8. Default

41 Years old
    18 years smoking cigars
    The older I get ,the better I was

I am 38, been smoking premium cigars for 8 months, but smoked El Productos periodically (a few times per year) for about ten years before that. I guess those ten years don't count since they were El Productos.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Hit 33 this year.

Started seriously smoking cigars when I went on a trip to Dominican Republic earlier this year. Got some free smokes while doing some tours and fell in love. Have a coolerdor full already and a humi that is busting at the seams !
    Life is beautiful, death is peaceful. It's the transition that's bothersome.
    -Isaac Asimov

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    I am 38, been smoking premium cigars for 8 months, but smoked El Productos periodically (a few times per year) for about ten years before that. I guess those ten years don't count since they were El Productos.
    I smoked El Pro's for a while myself back in college.. granted they didn’t have any tobacco filler when I got done preparing them...

I've been smoking since I was ~16.. I grew up visiting my grandfathers cigar factory in Miami, so I’ve always been curious about the hobby. I'm 26 now, so it’s been 10 years.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Amanda Guest

I'm 21 and have been smoking cigars since February of this year.

32, been smoke cigars off and on for about 7 to 8 years but really ramped up about a year ago when on vacation and got to try my first ISOM's, it was a cohiba. After that I am almost a daily smoker now.

Made 45 this past May. Had my first cigar about 10 years ago.
    An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play, it is always possible to get worse.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Turned 21 earlier this month, have been smoking good smokes for a little over a year. Really got into it though this past winter. Going to my local cigar shop for pipe tobacco sparked my interest, as well as having a friend with a collection costing in the 2-3K area.
    -Mike

i'm 21 and been smoking since early this year.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    34 and smoking since January this year . . . I am such a NOOB!

Nah, I started in February. I'm 27
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I got into cigars when I went to work for a cigar and tobacco distributor at age 18. When you're surrounded by thousands of cigars, you don't stand a chance. I'm 53 y/o now and enjoying them more than I ever have. I figure if I had a buck for every cigar I've smoked, er..well, I'd be able to buy a lot more cigars.

36 (37 in Nov)........ smoked cigarettes for 20 yrs... quit on Dec 9, 2001

Cigar smoking since Jan 2005

I'm 22 years old and just started smoking cigar yesterday.

Thread Information