Thread: National Smoke a Cigar Day - Thurs March 6th

1. Default National Smoke a Cigar Day - Thurs March 6th

We, at Table 36 are proud to present the 2nd Annual “National Smoke a Cigar Day” (NSACD) on Thursday March 6th. This is a day to stand united against the growing threat of over-regulation and onerous taxation to the cigar industry. Table 36 launched this day as a way to give back to the community that has enriched our lives as consumers and embraced our products as a company.

Last year was a great success, and it could not have been done without your support. We plan on this year being even bigger (and smokier), and to make this happen we need your help. We ask that you help us spread the word via social media, local shops, and your friends.

Then on March 6th, we ask that you go out and support your local Brick and Mortar cigar shops by grabbing your favorite stick(s) and lighting up with your Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf. Make sure to Tweet, Instagram, and Facebook your activities with #LightEmUpT36 , this will help our voice be heard across the Globe.

Let’s Take a Stand together on National Smoke a Cigar Day (Thursday March 6th) and say no to over taxation and the continued demonization of our cigar culture.

For additional info please visit “NationalSmoke a Cigar Day” (NationalSmoke is one word) on Facebook or visit the Table 36 website to download a copy of our NSACD poster.

Blog Entries

eh. I'm learning to just roll my own.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I tried this tactic with my wife. I invented "National Treat Husbands As Kings Day". I designated it exactly opposite my birthday on August 12th, which happens to be the day before "National Left-Handers Day", which I celebrate every year by myself (wink, wink, if you know what I mean.)

My wife decided that once a year WAS enough of a treat for her husband, so instead of getting lucky 4 times, now I get lucky only once a year.

The morale of this story is that you can't just make stuff up and put your name on it and think that I would pass it anywhere except in the trash. An honest National Cigar Day would be something the whole cigar community would get behind and there wouldn't be a single cigar shop's LOGO on the poster. It would be supported by Cigar makers, not retailers.

This is just my personal opinion, its not an argument.

By the way, this year, I'm going to start "National Treat Wives Like Queens Day". (And I know what my Queen needs!!! Wish Me Luck!)

I'll smoke a cigar that day. Maybe two!

5. Default

This should be with steak and bj day
    The older I get ,the better I was

Every day is smoke a cigar day on my calendar. I just don't fleet about it often enough... Er wait - that's squeak... Arrrghhh.. Sneak... Sweet? Delete? Heat....

Quote Originally Posted by Table 36 Cigars View Post
    We, at Table 36 are proud to present the 2nd Annual “National Smoke a Cigar Day” (NSACD) on Thursday March 6th. This is a day to stand united against the growing threat of over-regulation and onerous taxation to the cigar industry. Table 36 launched this day as a way to give back to the community that has enriched our lives as consumers and embraced our products as a company.

Last year was a great success, and it could not have been done without your support. We plan on this year being even bigger (and smokier), and to make this happen we need your help. We ask that you help us spread the word via social media, local shops, and your friends.

Then on March 6th, we ask that you go out and support your local Brick and Mortar cigar shops by grabbing your favorite stick(s) and lighting up with your Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf. Make sure to Tweet, Instagram, and Facebook your activities with #LightEmUpT36 , this will help our voice be heard across the Globe.

Let’s Take a Stand together on National Smoke a Cigar Day (Thursday March 6th) and say no to over taxation and the continued demonization of our cigar culture.

For additional info please visit “NationalSmoke a Cigar Day” (NationalSmoke is one word) on Facebook or visit the Table 36 website to download a copy of our NSACD poster.
    Thanks for launching us another day! I want another day! That's awesome you would launch us a day - what an amazing way to give back to the community!

Wait..... Heeeyyyyy... I just counted the days on the calendar and they still total 365. Is this day you launched designed to offset non-leap year years? Perhaps this day you launched is not a yearly thing? Where can I find this day you launched?

Thanks!

Sounds interesting, I like the premise...

The sick sad truth is that smokers (all smokers, regardless of type) are so far outnumbered by those who think smokers are evil, that there is no way to defeat any legislation aside from banning tobacco, at which point the lobbyists step in.

I do appreciate the effort though ;)

Pro tip: Posting blog (or blog-like) entries on your website as admin is not recommended, for the very least security reasons. It also shows a near complete lack of professionalism, and lacks the warm touch of personality.
    "Keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by illilli View Post
    now I get lucky only once a year.
    I believe that would be twice a year if you count National Left Handers Day.

;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I believe that would be twice a year if you count National Left Handers Day.

;)

Thread Information