Tunes: None
    Date Smoked: 05/20/2013

Wrapper: ISOM
    Binder: ISOM
    Filler: ISOM
    Draw: Easy to medium
    Burn: Not recorded
    Misc.: Not recorded

Pre-light: Colorado shade wrapper. Great construction with little pigtail cap. I even forgot to do the cut prelight taste.

Light: Easy. Medium draw.

1st 3rd: Saltwater taffy salt taste, grassy notes. Nutty and smooth, but the salty flavor puts a bite on it. Mild to medium body. Medium flavor.

Ash: Good strength. Holds on for about 1” Dark gray, and layered well.

2nd 3rd: Same notes, but more defined salty, grassy and nutty. I would call this a more buttery blend onw. Really enjoyable, on the lighter side, and relaxing. Nice.[/

3rd 3rd: Yeah. This is buttery, and smooth with a mild to medium body. Really showing it’s true colors now. Salty, nutty and grassy. Great blend. Really liking this.

Overall impression: Thanks so much KB for giving me the opportunity to try this cigar.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I'm not a huge Cohiba fan, but there are a few Cohiba vitola's I like. Never had a Lancero, but will one day give it a try (my favorite ring gauge).

Looks like you had a bit of a burn issue early on. I hate when I see that. It still smoked well despite that?

Blog Entries

If I recall, it did burn ok, or I don't have it etched in my memory "crappy burning Cohiba"

This one was def. better than a robusto I had the other year.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Will,

Thanks for reviewing this and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

George,

I would have never guessed that you would not have tried this one. I would have sent you one if I had known. I got the box a year ago, smoked a few, sold a fiver, and gave the rest away. Sorry dude, but they are super gone now. And while I did like them, I didn't like them enough for what they cost to justify buying more so I will probably be eternally out of them. I do know a certain man here that got more than one from me who may or may not be willing to share.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I'm not a huge Cohiba fan, but there are a few Cohiba vitola's I like. Never had a Lancero, but will one day give it a try (my favorite ring gauge).

Looks like you had a bit of a burn issue early on. I hate when I see that. It still smoked well despite that?
    This is the only Cohiba that I keep on hand. I'll do the 5er of Robo's or Sig VI once in a while, but these have a spot in the cooler.
    I'm not sure I still have your addy so send me a PM and you can consider it done.

Thread Information