I got some good footage on my dash cam in my patrol last year. We got a call of a naked man walking down the road. As usual I was first on the scene...I am cursed. I roll up and I see a man with a long beard and wife beater shirt. That is all he was wearing. He was holding a pomeranian dog and there was a guy beside him waving a pair of pants at him. I got out and told the guy to stand in front of my car. Upon getting a good look at the guy I noticed he had male and female genitals...What appeared to be a vagina and a set of testicals. I got the guy to put his pants on and began to ask WTF was going on. The pants waver said the bearded naked guy was his life partner. He said the guy had completed the first half of his sex change. He said him head was messed up over it. It was all I could do to not to say he was messed up way before all this. About that time my backup arrived. I had him load the guy up in his car...Did not want to disinfect my back seat. Ended up with the half and half being committed to the local looney bin.