Thread: Pipe Tobacco for Cigars?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Brent, having been into pipes for a little over a year now, I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, nor would I even consider myself "experienced" in the least, considering the vast array of available blends. However, I have become very interested, have tried quite a lot of blends, and have amassed a considerable collection of pipes and pipe tobaccos, and would be more than willing to share if you're interested. The best aromatic blend I've had (and one of the very few I really like) is a 50/50 mixture of Lane 1-Q and BCA. I'd have to agree with joetattoo on the Dunhill 965, also Early Morning, Night Cap, and Frog Morton are some of the better non-aromatic blends I've tried. PM me for a care package.
    "I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time." ~ Mark Twain

"Internet quotes are always 100% accurate." ~ Abraham Lincoln

No cigars necessary, btw. Just want to share, as I am not any sort of experienced whatsoever, and you may not like anything I have to offer..
    "I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time." ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDRACER View Post
    No cigars necessary, btw. Just want to share, as I am not any sort of experienced whatsoever, and you may not like anything I have to offer..
    I really appreciate the offer but I just haven't smoked a pipe like I thought I might. I do smoke it some but at my current pace I have enough pipe tobacco to last me the rest of my life. :)

I do really appreciate the offer. Good to see you back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No problem. Enjoy what you have. And let me know if you run across anything noteworthy! Or if you decide you need help smoking what you've got... I might just drive up one weekend for a pipe-herf with you and daydrunk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDRACER View Post
    No problem. Enjoy what you have. And let me know if you run across anything noteworthy! Or if you decide you need help smoking what you've got... I might just drive up one weekend for a pipe-herf with you and daydrunk
    I certainly will. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information