Thread: Going to Cabo

1. Default Going to Cabo

I'm leaving for Cabo in the morning and wanted to know is there a good cigar shop in the area. Being out of the states, I'm looking to try something grown south of Florida. I like medium to full flavored but not to high on the strength. Any suggestions on what to look for? Don't want to get taken by a knock off and not real sure how to identify knock offs compared to the real deal. I know to look for the triple cap but past that I'm in the dark. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

If I'm reading between the lines here, only shop at a sanctioned La Casa del Habano store. Otherwise, risk fakes.

There's one called jnjcabo in your vicinity. Expect to pay premium prices, but again, the cheaper shit is just that.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

3. Default

I don't mind paying a premium for a few cigars while on vacation. It's not like I'm buying boxes, just want to try something unavailable back home. Thanks Will

J&J Habanos Los Cabos - and make sure you pick up and smoke a Cohiba Behike. You're gonna pay for it, but what a great cigar.

And - I suggest you savor a glass of Anejo Tequila - I like the Casa Nobles or Don Julio 1942.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    And - I suggest you savor a glass of Anejo Tequila - I like the Casa Nobles or Don Julio 1942.
    I would also add Clase Azul, stateside I can only find the repasado, but it is nothing short of amazing, easily as good as 1942.
    "Keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Thread Information