Thread: S.T. Dupont??

Default S.T. Dupont??

Ever had these? Reviews and comments welcome.

I was thinking about getting some since they were a good price. Would like some comments before spending my $$$.
    Last edited by jaewing; 08-01-2005 at 01:11 PM.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Default I was gifted one a couple of years ago......

and I have only smoked that one single. It was a torpedo. Not bad. Mild to medium body. Creamy, nutty with a little bite.

JR usually has these at a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    and I have only smoked that one single. It was a torpedo. Not bad. Mild to medium body. Creamy, nutty with a little bite.

JR usually has these at a good price.

That is exactly where I was thinking of getting them from.

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

These must not be that good, or a very closely held secret since I have recived only one reply

Default Lol!

I know how you feel.

However, did you know that you can buy a 5-pack of them from JR? You didn't?

Go to JR's website. Click on cigars and on the "Handmade" cigar roll down menu, pick "5packs" and you can see all the brands/types they offer in a five-pack. There are many pages of them so be sure to click at the bottom of the first 5-pack list to change the page. JR offers two ST Duponts in 5 packs so you can try them at a low price before you may want to buy a box.

I didn't think they were bad at all.

Go ahead, buy a 5 pack. Try them. If you like them that's great. If not, you've only spent a few bucks instead of a hundred. or so.

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    These must not be that good, or a very closely held secret since I have recived only one reply
    Well I'll tell you, they aren't a closely held secret.....

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

I recently got a box of these. They are very mild, with a little spice and nutty flavor.

8. Default

I've been loathe to try a French cigar ( France!), but I did just inherit a dozen or so of the St Dupont's in various sizes. Threw 'em in my little "yardwork cigar" humidor and forgot about 'em.

When I eventually try one, I'll let you know. Did I mention France?

I was aware they made lighters, but didn't know they made cigars.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeKnight
    I've been loathe to try a French cigar ( France!), but I did just inherit a dozen or so of the St Dupont's in various sizes. Threw 'em in my little "yardwork cigar" humidor and forgot about 'em.

When I eventually try one, I'll let you know. Did I mention France?
    Are they actually french-owned? I figured that was just a marketing thing. I had some qualms about buying cigars that said paris on them, but they were a good price for filling up the new humidor.

Thread Information