Thread: LA KINGS - Stanley Cup Champions!

Blog Entries

Default LA KINGS - Stanley Cup Champions!

Way to go LA Kings, two times in three years.

For what little attention I pay to hockey, I prefer the Kings, the Bruins and the Blackhawks and now the last FIVE Stanley Cups have gone one of those three.

I like the Bruins because they're original six and everyone in New England loves the Bruins.
    I like the Kings because their theme song "This is L.A." is performed by one of my favorite punk bands The Briggs.
    I like the Blackhawks 'cause I like Chicago, mostly because of the Tossers and I've visited there and have great memories of that trip I'll never forget.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-14-2014 at 01:44 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Im a lightning fan first (live in tampa 20 years) Ranger fan second (born in NY) original 6 third and anything from california last.

LA has an elite team and I knew they would win, but for me its a crap. I wanted to see Marty in a Ranger jersey hold the cup. But congratz to the kings they earned it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DanB6177 View Post
    I'm a lightning fan first (live in Tampa 20 years) Ranger fan second (born in NY) original 6 third and anything from California last.

LA has an elite team and I knew they would win, but for me it's a crap. I wanted to see Marty in a Ranger jersey hold the cup. But congratz to the kings they earned it.

LMAO!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Chelsea Dagger is a catchy tune...

I am a huge Blackhawks fan, but LA played with incredible heart and drive. The also played a very clean series. Pains me to say - but hats off to them - they played very well and deserved the cup.
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-15-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Thread Information